Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

My New 2010 997.2 PDK Aero Kit

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2010, 10:33 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
My New 2010 997.2 PDK Aero Kit

Old one on the right and new one on the left. Let the Switzer mods begin

Thanks to DK for making this deal happen!

Old 04-15-2010, 10:51 PM
Teamspeed Pro
bonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond repute
What the?!?!? Didn't you just get the Sledgehammer??

Old 04-15-2010, 11:00 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
I bought Sledge last year in the fall (stored all winter) but after I drove this new Turbo I fell in love with the PDK and the PCM/Nav interface. DK made me a deal I could not refuse.

Old 04-15-2010, 11:28 PM
YellowScuderia is infamous around these partsYellowScuderia is infamous around these partsYellowScuderia is infamous around these partsYellowScuderia is infamous around these partsYellowScuderia is infamous around these partsYellowScuderia is infamous around these partsYellowScuderia is infamous around these partsYellowScuderia is infamous around these partsYellowScuderia is infamous around these partsYellowScuderia is infamous around these partsYellowScuderia is infamous around these parts
sick =]

Old 04-16-2010, 03:49 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
solarlottry is an unknown quantity at this point
Is DK a Porsche dealership/salesman at one? AT some point i am gonna go from my 09TT to the PDK and am looking for a good dealership to work with. TIA.

By the way-your new 2010 TT is really a stunner-love the wheels! More pics of the interior please?!?!

Last edited by solarlottry; 04-16-2010 at 03:51 AM. Reason: update
Old 04-16-2010, 04:50 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Ludas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond repute
amazing, what mods are you gonna do on it?

Old 04-16-2010, 07:59 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats love the colour combo, loaded car you've got....enjoy it in the best of health

Old 04-16-2010, 08:50 AM
Teamspeed Member
gerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to all
Congratulations on the new arrival. Out with the old and in with the new!!

Old 04-16-2010, 09:02 AM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
That car was sold by yours truly to DK. Sweet car....enjoy in great health!!

Old 04-16-2010, 10:34 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by solarlottry
Is DK a Porsche dealership/salesman at one? AT some point i am gonna go from my 09TT to the PDK and am looking for a good dealership to work with. TIA.

By the way-your new 2010 TT is really a stunner-love the wheels! More pics of the interior please?!?!
DK is a friend of mine and it just worked out. You need to talk with STOPPIE on this board for a new PDK...I think he has a TurboS allocation still. Thanks on the compliments and I got lucky on this one as it is exactly how I would have optioned the car out...well I would have added the PCCB's.

Originally Posted by MeanMachine
Congrats love the colour combo, loaded car you've got....enjoy it in the best of health
Thanks

Originally Posted by gerbs
Congratulations on the new arrival. Out with the old and in with the new!!
Thats right

Originally Posted by STOPPIE
That car was sold by yours truly to DK. Sweet car....enjoy in great health!!
STOPPIE, funny how when Sledge was in for service and this white PDK was in your showroom, how we looked at it together and had a few minutes of casual chat time and now I bought it...small world man thanks for doing such a good job on optioning this one out...less the PCCB's its perfect!

Quick Reply: My New 2010 997.2 PDK Aero Kit