Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

OFFICIAL: Porsche 911 Turbo S: 530 bhp, PDK Only

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2010, 12:36 AM
Teamspeed Pro
U-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond repute
I would rock that black/blue interior with the blue exterior in a heartbeat.

Old 02-09-2010, 01:54 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
EVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond repute
Great car, but I think the center lock wheels belong a GT models. For some reason it doesn't look right on the non GT 911s. I believe manual transmissions will be faded out from all the high end sports cars soon. It is already looking that way.

Old 02-09-2010, 02:34 AM
Teamspeed Pro
RonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond repute
Amazing photos from Porsche as usual!

Old 02-09-2010, 02:58 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
hesperus has a reputation beyond reputehesperus has a reputation beyond reputehesperus has a reputation beyond reputehesperus has a reputation beyond reputehesperus has a reputation beyond reputehesperus has a reputation beyond reputehesperus has a reputation beyond reputehesperus has a reputation beyond reputehesperus has a reputation beyond reputehesperus has a reputation beyond reputehesperus has a reputation beyond repute
i'm just really disappointed that it LOOKS just like a regular Turbo. at least the 964 and 993 Turbo "S" models had visual cues that set them apart from "regular" Turbo's.

as for OEM performance vs modified... there are people who would never consider modding a car, and there are people who drive the cars from the showroom straight to the tuning houses. different strokes, and maybe that's also why this debate will never end...

Old 02-09-2010, 07:12 AM
Teamspeed Member
gerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to all
I love the blue/black interior too.

Old 02-09-2010, 08:56 AM
Teamspeed Pro
670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute
Sadly NO Manual Trans... But i am loving the black/cream interior. Now waiting for the pricelist and arrival of this car in Singapore!!

Old 02-09-2010, 09:21 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by hesperus
i'm just really disappointed that it LOOKS just like a regular Turbo. at least the 964 and 993 Turbo "S" models had visual cues that set them apart from "regular" Turbo's.

as for OEM performance vs modified... there are people who would never consider modding a car, and there are people who drive the cars from the showroom straight to the tuning houses. different strokes, and maybe that's also why this debate will never end...
^^I'm with you

Old 02-09-2010, 11:31 AM
Teamspeed Member
turbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to all
Seeing how a similar priced Turbo costs the same, there's no reason why anyone would keep their regular Turbo order if it is fully optioned. I have asked my dealer to change my order to a Turbo S. I hope that all other Individual options will be transferable.

Does anyone know if deviated stitching, red gauges, alcantara trim, etc will be available on the Turbo S?

Last edited by turbotronic; 02-09-2010 at 11:58 AM.
Old 02-09-2010, 11:45 AM
Former Sponsor
Eric@RoslynPorsche has much to be proud ofEric@RoslynPorsche has much to be proud ofEric@RoslynPorsche has much to be proud ofEric@RoslynPorsche has much to be proud ofEric@RoslynPorsche has much to be proud ofEric@RoslynPorsche has much to be proud ofEric@RoslynPorsche has much to be proud ofEric@RoslynPorsche has much to be proud ofEric@RoslynPorsche has much to be proud ofEric@RoslynPorsche has much to be proud ofEric@RoslynPorsche has much to be proud of
Turbo S Order Guide

The Turbo S Order Guide should be available any day. I will keep you posted. I have 2 anxious customers ready to build. We have a couple production slots left. Two-tone interiors will look great with matching stitching! Feel free to contact me regarding any option questions.

Old 02-09-2010, 12:00 PM
Teamspeed Member
turbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to all
Eric, thanks for your help. I don't care for the two tone interior. I optioned my Turbo with sport bucket seats, black interior, with full red deviating stitching. That's what I would like the Turbo S to have as well.

Quick Reply: OFFICIAL: Porsche 911 Turbo S: 530 bhp, PDK Only