Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

Pi**ed off, new Turbo S coming, what to do now ???

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2010, 03:33 AM
TS Official Automotive Enthusiast
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
My piece of advice - if you want to flip the 911 Turbo, do it now, when Turbo S will come out, regular Turbo market will be softer. Or second possibility is to drive it, to enjoy it, than to test Turbo S when it comes out, and to trade your Turbo for Turbo S if you will like it.

Old 01-23-2010, 09:36 AM
Former Sponsor
SoundEarphones has a reputation beyond reputeSoundEarphones has a reputation beyond reputeSoundEarphones has a reputation beyond reputeSoundEarphones has a reputation beyond reputeSoundEarphones has a reputation beyond reputeSoundEarphones has a reputation beyond reputeSoundEarphones has a reputation beyond reputeSoundEarphones has a reputation beyond reputeSoundEarphones has a reputation beyond reputeSoundEarphones has a reputation beyond reputeSoundEarphones has a reputation beyond repute
I would get the Turbo S. Dealer told me yesterday it should be a 2011 model.

Old 01-23-2010, 10:19 AM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
It doesn't need to piss you off. The question is- do you want to start enjoying your new Turbo sooner, rather than later? Is it worth it to you to wait, for a car that has yet to be officially released with any real release date in sight, for options that you might not have wanted or cared about to be begin with?!

The MY2010 Turbo is a monster of a car. And both MY10 Turbo's and the future models production levels will be vastly smaller than one could imagine. Go with your gut instincts about what YOU want. Not what others tell you should do.

Infact, except for *maybe* 1 or 2 dealers, you cant even spec out / order a MY10 Turbo anymore.

Old 01-23-2010, 11:28 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
hilalpro is an unknown quantity at this point
Get the turbo live with it till the magazines test the turbo s then if you're not impressed you can always tune the turbo to the next level.

Old 01-23-2010, 11:45 AM
Teamspeed MVP
Smoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by DJ
Guys I have been telling you a Turbo S was coming.
https://teamspeed.com/forums/997-996...7-turbo-s.html
That you have D.J. It is another classic example whereby they see your lips moving but don't hear a word your saying Pal!!