Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

Evolution Motorsports Releases the EVT850 Package for the 997TT

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2009, 03:10 PM
Teamspeed Member
997tt/rs has a reputation beyond repute997tt/rs has a reputation beyond repute997tt/rs has a reputation beyond repute997tt/rs has a reputation beyond repute997tt/rs has a reputation beyond repute997tt/rs has a reputation beyond repute997tt/rs has a reputation beyond repute997tt/rs has a reputation beyond repute997tt/rs has a reputation beyond repute997tt/rs has a reputation beyond repute997tt/rs has a reputation beyond repute
nice

can you show us picture of turbine please?

Old 03-08-2009, 11:56 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Thomasbbi has much to be proud ofThomasbbi has much to be proud ofThomasbbi has much to be proud ofThomasbbi has much to be proud ofThomasbbi has much to be proud ofThomasbbi has much to be proud ofThomasbbi has much to be proud ofThomasbbi has much to be proud ofThomasbbi has much to be proud ofThomasbbi has much to be proud ofThomasbbi has much to be proud of
Great work EVOMS!

Congrats on completing this package! Impressive numbers

Old 03-09-2009, 12:02 AM
Teamspeed Pro
MexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond repute
That's awesome Todd! Great work from an incredible company.

Old 03-09-2009, 12:11 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Wow, incredible work! Got any real world performance numbers? 60-130 mph would be interesting...

Old 03-09-2009, 12:44 AM
Teamspeed Pro
TUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond repute
Holy cow!!! I'm on the hunt for a 997TT...hmm...

Old 03-09-2009, 01:18 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Redlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond repute
Congrtatulations guys. Well deserved results.

Old 03-09-2009, 12:44 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Ian@EVOMS has a brilliant futureIan@EVOMS has a brilliant futureIan@EVOMS has a brilliant futureIan@EVOMS has a brilliant futureIan@EVOMS has a brilliant futureIan@EVOMS has a brilliant futureIan@EVOMS has a brilliant futureIan@EVOMS has a brilliant futureIan@EVOMS has a brilliant futureIan@EVOMS has a brilliant futureIan@EVOMS has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by torresmd
My God! I still think my GT660 kit is violently fast. I can't imagine what that car feels like. I am so lucky to be living in the same city as EVOMS. I frequently make excuses to stop by, say hello and walk around.
Steve,

Next time you're by, snag the keys!!!

Originally Posted by Turbo Al
One simple question. Since it won't be using the VTG's, shouldn't it be called a GT850 instead of an EVT850?
Our most recent kits are named EVT because of EVolution Turbo, not the VTG technology. Since the release of our EVOMSit software we have opened new doors to tuning that was not possible before and since Evolution is the name of our company, the names of our product lines have evolved as well.

Originally Posted by LMBZ06
What changes would I have to make to the Tiptronic to allow for this upgrade ?
The Tiptronic transmissions in the 997TTs are absolute animals. We have cars in the 1000hp range with Tiptronics and no issues. We do offer an upgraded torque converter with a higher stall for those who like to drag race their cars.

Originally Posted by N2it
Very nice results. Any drive train upgrades required?
We are running our Stage 4 clutch on this car with our GT2 Master/Slave conversion. For those of you who drag race or run slicks I would suggest our 300M upgraded driveshafts because the factory ones can only take so much abuse.

I just want to say a BIG THANK YOU to everyone for their continued support. You are all the reason that we continue to raise the bar... and we also just like to have good reliable fun. Our doors are always open for visitors, so if you're in town, STOP BY!

Here's a video during some testing and test drives from this weekend! Don't mind the EVT700 stickers, the 850 stickers are on their way!

YouTube - EVOMS EVT850 Porsche 997 Turbo Evolution MotorSports

Old 03-09-2009, 02:15 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
BigBadBen has a brilliant futureBigBadBen has a brilliant futureBigBadBen has a brilliant futureBigBadBen has a brilliant futureBigBadBen has a brilliant futureBigBadBen has a brilliant futureBigBadBen has a brilliant futureBigBadBen has a brilliant futureBigBadBen has a brilliant futureBigBadBen has a brilliant futureBigBadBen has a brilliant future
Ian,

Seeing video's like that make me very happy I am dealing with EVOMS. Top notch facility, top notch tuning and of course top notch people.

Ben

Old 03-09-2009, 03:58 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
torresmd is on a distinguished roadtorresmd is on a distinguished road
Ian has one of the best jobs in the world. Yes I will stop by and snag the keys. Just need to stop at walgreens for some depends first.

Old 03-09-2009, 07:06 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Ian@EVOMS has a brilliant futureIan@EVOMS has a brilliant futureIan@EVOMS has a brilliant futureIan@EVOMS has a brilliant futureIan@EVOMS has a brilliant futureIan@EVOMS has a brilliant futureIan@EVOMS has a brilliant futureIan@EVOMS has a brilliant futureIan@EVOMS has a brilliant futureIan@EVOMS has a brilliant futureIan@EVOMS has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by torresmd
Ian has one of the best jobs in the world. Yes I will stop by and snag the keys. Just need to stop at walgreens for some depends first.
I'm sure you have some laying around work! It's not just youngin's that come through the ER!

Quick Reply: Evolution Motorsports Releases the EVT850 Package for the 997TT