Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

Evolution Motorsports Releases the EVT850 Package for the 997TT

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2009, 09:51 PM
Teamspeed Member
Turbo Al is a splendid one to beholdTurbo Al is a splendid one to beholdTurbo Al is a splendid one to beholdTurbo Al is a splendid one to beholdTurbo Al is a splendid one to beholdTurbo Al is a splendid one to beholdTurbo Al is a splendid one to beholdTurbo Al is a splendid one to beholdTurbo Al is a splendid one to beholdTurbo Al is a splendid one to beholdTurbo Al is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Ian@EVOMS
Our most recent kits are named EVT because of EVolution Turbo, not the VTG technology. Since the release of our EVOMSit software we have opened new doors to tuning that was not possible before and since Evolution is the name of our company, the names of our product lines have evolved as well.
Makes sense, Ian.

BTW, I drove my 996 GT700 for the first time yesterday with the new EVOMSit program you flashed for me (from the previous GIAC setup), and I was quite impressed. We had salt on our roads since last November from our long winter here in upstate New York (> 100 inches of snow since November), so yesterday after heavy rain washed all the salt away, I pulled the GT700 out of its hibernation and drove down to our local ski resort and back, and it pulled smoothly through all the gears. No bucking in 1st, peak boost 1.4-1.5 (one brief spike 1.6), and of course no CEL's. Great effort from you, Todd and all the EVOMS staff.

Al

Old 03-10-2009, 01:07 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Yes...I cant wait to see that as well....PM sent

Originally Posted by Rennsport-One
Ian,
Great Job!!! I cant wait to see that 850 kit in action @ Rennsport-One's Palm Beach International Speedway event on April 2, 2009

Old 03-10-2009, 11:37 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
yalmutawa has a brilliant futureyalmutawa has a brilliant futureyalmutawa has a brilliant futureyalmutawa has a brilliant futureyalmutawa has a brilliant futureyalmutawa has a brilliant futureyalmutawa has a brilliant futureyalmutawa has a brilliant futureyalmutawa has a brilliant futureyalmutawa has a brilliant futureyalmutawa has a brilliant future
pm Sent

Old 03-11-2009, 01:40 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Ian@EVOMS has a brilliant futureIan@EVOMS has a brilliant futureIan@EVOMS has a brilliant futureIan@EVOMS has a brilliant futureIan@EVOMS has a brilliant futureIan@EVOMS has a brilliant futureIan@EVOMS has a brilliant futureIan@EVOMS has a brilliant futureIan@EVOMS has a brilliant futureIan@EVOMS has a brilliant futureIan@EVOMS has a brilliant future
Thanks again to everyone for their interest. We will release final pricing at the end of the week!

Cheers,
Ian

Old 03-11-2009, 01:41 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Ian@EVOMS has a brilliant futureIan@EVOMS has a brilliant futureIan@EVOMS has a brilliant futureIan@EVOMS has a brilliant futureIan@EVOMS has a brilliant futureIan@EVOMS has a brilliant futureIan@EVOMS has a brilliant futureIan@EVOMS has a brilliant futureIan@EVOMS has a brilliant futureIan@EVOMS has a brilliant futureIan@EVOMS has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by GT RUS
Yes...I cant wait to see that as well....PM sent
GT RUS,

I did not receive a PM from you. Please send me an email to ian@evoms.com or call me here at the shop 480.317.9911.

Cheers,
Ian

Old 03-11-2009, 04:57 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
yalmutawa has a brilliant futureyalmutawa has a brilliant futureyalmutawa has a brilliant futureyalmutawa has a brilliant futureyalmutawa has a brilliant futureyalmutawa has a brilliant futureyalmutawa has a brilliant futureyalmutawa has a brilliant futureyalmutawa has a brilliant futureyalmutawa has a brilliant futureyalmutawa has a brilliant future
Ian pm sent again

Old 03-11-2009, 06:47 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
What a beast.

Old 03-12-2009, 04:50 PM
Teamspeed Pro
.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute
as always, great work guys.....jeez I've been meaning to stop by your shop for so long.

Old 03-12-2009, 05:48 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Originally Posted by .:Raul
as always, great work guys.....jeez I've been meaning to stop by your shop for so long.
Please do! The doors are always open!

...well if it's between 9am and 5pm Monday-Friday!

Old 03-12-2009, 06:01 PM
Teamspeed Pro
.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Ian@EVOMS
Please do! The doors are always open!

...well if it's between 9am and 5pm Monday-Friday!

you know what? I'm driving my girlfriend's car to her this weekend in Phoenix. I'm gonna stop by before I take off

I blindly kept buying your intakes for 2 of my GTIs even though fanboys told me I should do otherwise

Quick Reply: Evolution Motorsports Releases the EVT850 Package for the 997TT