Notices
458 | 430 | 360 Ferrari 458 Italia, F430/360, Scuderia/Stradale, Discussion Forum.

458 Scuderia -- does anybody know when this is expected?

Old 03-13-2013, 06:11 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Savage is on a distinguished roadSavage is on a distinguished roadSavage is on a distinguished roadSavage is on a distinguished roadSavage is on a distinguished roadSavage is on a distinguished road
An important update today for all people as me..waiting for this kind of new: in Italy they started finally after an long wait (at least for me) to accept the booking for this car.I will have more news asap...This is official..not a rumor!

Old 03-15-2013, 03:26 PM
TS Official Automotive Enthusiast
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Savage
An important update today for all people as me..waiting for this kind of new: in Italy they started finally after an long wait (at least for me) to accept the booking for this car.I will have more news asap...This is official..not a rumor!
Yup, same goes for German dealers. VIP events are supposed to start in the second part of summer with public unveiling at Frankfurt show and first deliveries to start in EU early 2014. New California is also in the pipeline, one can expect it to be the star of Geneva show 2014, at least early rumors say so.

Old 03-15-2013, 05:36 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Ramius You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ramius You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ramius You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ramius You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ramius You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ramius You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ramius You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ramius You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ramius You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ramius You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ramius You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Lets hope it doesn't have any kers, hybrid bs.

Old 03-15-2013, 08:51 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Scott Davis
The Ferrari Monte Carlo? I hope not, that's fcking stupid.
Not worse than "La Ferrari".

Old 03-17-2013, 09:39 AM
Teamspeed Pro
St_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished road
Let's see...

Old 03-17-2013, 05:30 PM
Teamspeed Member
RickyZone has a reputation beyond reputeRickyZone has a reputation beyond reputeRickyZone has a reputation beyond reputeRickyZone has a reputation beyond reputeRickyZone has a reputation beyond reputeRickyZone has a reputation beyond reputeRickyZone has a reputation beyond reputeRickyZone has a reputation beyond reputeRickyZone has a reputation beyond reputeRickyZone has a reputation beyond reputeRickyZone has a reputation beyond repute
Interesting news...

Old 03-20-2013, 12:24 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Markjayw
I am on the list!
Originally Posted by Savage
Nice. Thanks for the good details in this thread, guys. Looking forward to the official unveil when it eventually hits!

(Congrats on getting down on the list, too, btw.)

Old 03-20-2013, 01:13 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
LaFerrari and MonteCarlo. Ferrari goes french lol