Notices
458 | 430 | 360 Ferrari 458 Italia, F430/360, Scuderia/Stradale, Discussion Forum.

458 Scuderia -- does anybody know when this is expected?

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2013, 03:30 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Alexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura about
the double clutch on the 458 montecarlo has reliability problems' .. can not stand the torque increase. It seems that on some cars, the challenge has been replaced with a single clutch of 430 scuderia ..

Old 01-01-2013, 03:31 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really nice
Originally Posted by Brandon
I believe thats still speculation at this point.
hum...
this is what I have heard

Old 01-02-2013, 10:28 AM
TS Official Automotive Enthusiast
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
The final name isn't here at the moment, only speculations. I would care less about problems, in fact that's what testing is needed for - finding and fixing those problems.

There're no 'new' news about the car apart from those circulation since last summer - a bit lighter (<100 kg), some 20-30 hp more, faster, more hardcore, few new tech bits, nothing exceptional enough to mark a departure from Ferrari's winning recipe of making hardcore versions of mainstream Berlinettas in the past. In fact this project and its progress is in the shadow of F150 and will stay there until the New Enzo will be launched, then some of attention will turn to this car.

German dealers expect first customer deliveries in Jan 14. Price is expected to be be about 15% higher than 2013 458 Italia. Launch is going to happen closer to September.

Old 01-03-2013, 08:09 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Killian2703 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Alexscud
the double clutch on the 458 montecarlo has reliability problems' .. can not stand the torque increase. It seems that on some cars, the challenge has been replaced with a single clutch of 430 scuderia ..
Sounds strange to me 'cause when you see the power and the torque that the f150 double-clutch will have to support (with success apparently)why the 458'system wont support the increase of torque?
but i'm not an expert so if somebody some more explications ??

Old 01-03-2013, 05:33 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Savage is on a distinguished roadSavage is on a distinguished roadSavage is on a distinguished roadSavage is on a distinguished roadSavage is on a distinguished roadSavage is on a distinguished road
The monthly Italian magazine Quattroruote, inside his last issue, wrote about this car
into a section named "Novità 2013" (new cars arriving during 2013).
They wrote it is expected during Autumn 2013. This could mean a Frankfurt presentation (September)

Old 01-09-2013, 03:03 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
MarkoRamius is a name known to allMarkoRamius is a name known to allMarkoRamius is a name known to allMarkoRamius is a name known to allMarkoRamius is a name known to allMarkoRamius is a name known to allMarkoRamius is a name known to allMarkoRamius is a name known to allMarkoRamius is a name known to allMarkoRamius is a name known to allMarkoRamius is a name known to all
I am now told the running order for 2013/14 is Ferrari F70, New Ferrari California, and then 458 Scuderia -- Ferrari is very concerned about sales of the FF and a "face-lifted" car (changes to the back) is in the works

Old 01-09-2013, 04:20 PM
Banned
UserGuest_134 is a name known to allUserGuest_134 is a name known to allUserGuest_134 is a name known to allUserGuest_134 is a name known to allUserGuest_134 is a name known to allUserGuest_134 is a name known to allUserGuest_134 is a name known to allUserGuest_134 is a name known to allUserGuest_134 is a name known to allUserGuest_134 is a name known to allUserGuest_134 is a name known to all
Its the front of the 458 that is FUGLY the back is beautiful

Old 01-09-2013, 05:34 PM
Teamspeed Pro
exRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by MarkoRamius
I am now told the running order for 2013/14 is Ferrari F70, New Ferrari California, and then 458 Scuderia -- Ferrari is very concerned about sales of the FF and a "face-lifted" car (changes to the back) is in the works
Great info! Thanks! I love the FF, but with this design language Ferrari is following anything they do to the car, I'm sure Ill keep loving it.

Old 01-10-2013, 12:34 PM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by richardch
Its the front of the 458 that is FUGLY the back is beautiful

Old 01-14-2013, 01:45 PM
Teamspeed Pro
St_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished road
I saw a render somewhere on FB. It isn't ungly at all. I will try to find the photo and post it here.

Quick Reply: 458 Scuderia -- does anybody know when this is expected?