Notices
458 | 430 | 360 Ferrari 458 Italia, F430/360, Scuderia/Stradale, Discussion Forum.

Guy drives over cops foot with a 458 Italia

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2012, 07:53 AM
Ced
Official CED
Ced has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Guy drives over cops foot with a 458 Italia

Name:  opps.jpg
Views: 1224
Size:  47.2 KB

Guy drives over cops foot with a 458 Italia

MTV Hill's star Stephanie Pratt's Boyfriend defies a NYC Cop - It doesn't go well.

How do you guys think this will play out in court? You can clearly the see the cop block the Ferrari on purpose and putting his foot in front of the tire.

From you-tuber Damyrs7
I was walking around Soho, NYC today when I stumbled upon this Ferrari 458 Spider with a cop writing a ticket next to it. I started to record the situation because I thought it'd make a cool video, little did I know what I was in for. As soon as I started recording the owner of the car appeared and got in it. He slowly started moving since he refused to accept the ticket....
- Watch the video below to see how this played out.

Old 08-05-2012, 08:18 AM
sal
Teamspeed Senior Member
sal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant futuresal has a brilliant future
Digging the spyder... Hopefully the girl knows how to drive it back.

Not sure how this would play out. Seems like the Cop brought that on himself, but the F-car also seemed like he was trying to flee. Should be interesting.

Old 08-05-2012, 08:33 AM
Teamspeed Pro
djantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by sal
Digging the spyder... Hopefully the girl knows how to drive it back.

Not sure how this would play out. Seems like the Cop brought that on himself, but the F-car also seemed like he was trying to flee. Should be interesting.
are you serious??

he is writing a parking ticket and the driver should not have try to drive off while being cited. driver ran over the cop and deserved to be charged.

typical stupid driver that got what he deserves. hope he enjoys his community service and the nice scratch and dent left on the car.

Old 08-05-2012, 09:12 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Christian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond repute
the guy got exactly what he deserved

Old 08-05-2012, 09:27 AM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
I dont know where that is but in most states they can't make you just stay for a god damn parking ticket. That cop has serious Napoleon syndrome. Now was the guy being rude yea but for the cop to do that over a parking ticket, really?

Seemed young daddy's car, celebrity? Anyone know who the guy was?

Old 08-05-2012, 09:30 AM
Ced
Official CED
Ced has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TTM0TION
I dont know where that is but in most states they can't make you just stay for a god damn parking ticket. That cop has serious Napoleon syndrome. Now was the guy being rude yea but for the cop to do that over a parking ticket, really?

Seemed young daddy's car, celebrity? Anyone know who the guy was?
it was in NYC
who knows who he is... old money probably

How did you guys know it was a spider? i keep looking at the vid i cant see how u figured it out?

Old 08-05-2012, 09:32 AM
Posts in the nude.
Mixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond repute
I think the cop overreacted just a little bit. But, this could be charged as assaulting a police officer. The guy definitely reacted the wrong way to the citation and deserved to be thrown down like that, honestly.

^And the cop wasn't doing that over a parking ticket, he was doing it for the kid running over his foot and pushing him aside with the car.
Although, it doesn't even look like he drove far enough to reach the cop's foot...

Old 08-05-2012, 09:33 AM
Posts in the nude.
Mixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Ced
it was in NYC
who knows who he is... old money probably

How did you guys know it was a spider? i keep looking at the vid i cant see how u figured it out?
Look when she drives away at the end. That's the back of a Spider.

Old 08-05-2012, 09:35 AM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
I thought it was NYC and that means the cop is ****ed and was/is a complete asshole. The power trip they go on is insane. Depending on what ends up happening, how far the cop takes it, with this video he would be so screwed in court by the guy. The NYPD is under huge heat for excessive force an racism right now that this would just add to it.

Girlfriends uncle is a retired high ranking NYPD cop I'll have to ask him to dig into it.

Old 08-05-2012, 09:38 AM
Posts in the nude.
Originally Posted by TTM0TION
The NYPD is under huge heat for excessive force an racism right now that this would just add to it.
My apologies, if i knew that i would have said something different, haha. Thing is the cop knew he was being filmed, i'm sure the camera we are seeing this video from was not the only one taping the whole thing.

I would have been pretty pissed if someone ran over my foot like that, cop or not. But to damage the guy's car, almost break his window, slam the door on the taxi next to it...Wayyy too much.

Quick Reply: Guy drives over cops foot with a 458 Italia