Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

Need help on the next watch

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2012, 10:18 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
zzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond repute
I did not like my PAM 312 which I had for only 1 year. It was 1 of 3 watches, a SS submariner and a two tone Daytona. The PAM was only worn a few times per week but was always about 3 minutes faster then the other watches. It would do this after just 2 days, and I reset many times and it happened every time.
This happened whether I had it on a winder or not. Also its reserve was much less then the rolex's even though it was supposed to be more.
It also started showing many scratches on the polished parts.

Old 07-02-2012, 01:21 PM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by blackmagic
Thanks, i prefer the sandwich dial...anything besides the 292 that is ceramic?
Then the 339 is the answer but all of them are 16k + that I can see.

Old 07-12-2012, 04:39 PM
Teamspeed Member
blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Peter....thanks and LOVE the watch

Name:  339.jpg
Views: 11
Size:  46.8 KB