Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

So I made my decision on AP

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2012, 01:03 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by Marc
Agreed, the Carbon is also nice the Rose is not.
The carbon is nice, but for some reason it just doesn't speak to me. The Survivor is the only "all black" AP in my book.

Old 05-01-2012, 01:20 PM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by BDSK
The carbon is nice, but for some reason it just doesn't speak to me. The Survivor is the only "all black" AP in my book.
Love it dont like the crown guards...alo the all black look is played like Matte cars.

Old 05-01-2012, 01:35 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Congrats! and ive never heard of an AD letting someone test drive a watch! amazing.

Old 05-01-2012, 01:38 PM
Teamspeed Pro
joshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond reputejoshg120 has a reputation beyond repute
in before mark bashes AP, haha congrats man

Old 05-01-2012, 01:45 PM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by joshg120
he will be here im sure

Old 05-01-2012, 01:48 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Eddie has a reputation beyond reputeEddie has a reputation beyond reputeEddie has a reputation beyond reputeEddie has a reputation beyond reputeEddie has a reputation beyond reputeEddie has a reputation beyond reputeEddie has a reputation beyond reputeEddie has a reputation beyond reputeEddie has a reputation beyond reputeEddie has a reputation beyond reputeEddie has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TeutonicCarFan
That definitely different from the rest of your collection, enjoy!

Is that at tyson's corner? I went to both their stores in January when looking for my JLC, and tried on some goodies At first they were marginally helpful (probably bc how young I look), but when I schooled the guy on a few IWCs the salesman knew I was into horology.
Yeah at Tyson's 1. I will never walk into the one in Tyson's 2 again. I went there, negotiated to purchase two pieces, a Pam 90 and a BP, agreed on final price. I forgot my wallet so just paid for the 90 in cash with the agreement to come back the next day to pick up the BP. I come back and they deny all knowledge of what happened the previous day. Will never buy a thing from them again. There are a couple of really good guys at the Tyson's 1 location, we should do a TS watch/car meet up lol.

Originally Posted by BDSK
Congrats! By far the best choice among the three of the new 44mm ROO's. It looks so sharp in SS w/ the ceramic bezel. The dial is very easy to read and much more appealing to me than the FC or RG 44mm. Enjoy her!
Thanks! The white dial really crispens the watch up. It's funny but the carbon had the white gold marker accents pop more.

Originally Posted by Marc
Agreed, the Carbon is also nice the Rose is not.
Agreed here too. The carbon was nice, but as a first AP purchase, I worried about the novelty of all black getting old.

Originally Posted by DD GT3 RD
Congrats! and ive never heard of an AD letting someone test drive a watch! amazing.
I've known them for almost a decade, purchased all my pieces and diamonds through them. Also, if it came back damaged or scratched, I signed to purchase it regardless LOL so there was some guarantee on their part.

Originally Posted by joshg120
LOL, different strokes for different folks. It took my wife a couple days to start to like it, at first she hated it.

Old 05-01-2012, 03:25 PM
The black sheep of the family.
vtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond repute
ما شاء الله

Old 05-01-2012, 03:28 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Sechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats, that piece looks fantastic! Welcome to the ROO community.

Old 05-01-2012, 03:39 PM
Teamspeed Pro
slavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats Eddie! Awesome piece!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Teamspeed

Old 05-01-2012, 03:44 PM
Former Sponsor
ADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond repute
Looks good!

Quick Reply: So I made my decision on AP