Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

Time for a new watch--(B&R)

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2012, 02:06 PM
F yeah!!! tit got me a silver bar..
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute
Time for a new watch--(B&R)

Hi guys..

I want to check your preference on the BR-03-88.

Should i go black or steel?
Rubber,fabric or Steel bracelet?

And does anyone have any experience with this watch?

Pics:

Old 04-17-2012, 07:31 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Simon C You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Simon C You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Simon C You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Simon C You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Simon C You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Simon C You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Simon C You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Simon C You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Simon C You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Simon C You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Simon C You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
The Artist- good question!
I bought the steel version a few years back, but wished I'd waited for the carbon version.
Its a personal preference at the end of the day.

....it replicates the 'cock pit instruments' which are black, so thats the DNA of the piece!!
Keep us posted on which direction you go in.

Old 04-17-2012, 08:33 AM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
hmmm,..if you weren`t a student pilot I`d say go for it...but this way you might look like the peeps at ATCA who wear Breitlings and Ray Bans while stepping into their mighty.....PA-28

anyway,I really like those pieces and I guess I`d go for the metal version even though it shares a few design elements of the Breitling EM

Old 04-17-2012, 02:31 PM
F yeah!!! tit got me a silver bar..
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute
Hahah ECB i know that, its one of my biggest fears, thats why i would never go near a Breitling, Student pilots who think they have 30K widebody hours are just gut wrenching..

But i think B&R are still not as known, and if i go for the non french airforce one without the wings, it wouldn't look to top gun wannabe.

Im leaning towards Metal to..

PS
Simon..i have to ask does the watch have a function that displays UTC?

Old 04-17-2012, 09:48 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Jetpilot718 has a reputation beyond reputeJetpilot718 has a reputation beyond reputeJetpilot718 has a reputation beyond reputeJetpilot718 has a reputation beyond reputeJetpilot718 has a reputation beyond reputeJetpilot718 has a reputation beyond reputeJetpilot718 has a reputation beyond reputeJetpilot718 has a reputation beyond reputeJetpilot718 has a reputation beyond reputeJetpilot718 has a reputation beyond reputeJetpilot718 has a reputation beyond repute
The black case with the steel crown would have looked awesome! Too bad they don't have that as an option. I'm not a fan of rubber bands, so I'd go with either the fabric or the steel bracelet.

And don't worry about what people think of you when you hop into the Piper wearing Ray Bans.. we all started from somewhere. The pilots that make you feel like their first flight was in the left seat of a Gulfstream are assholes anyways.

Old 04-17-2012, 10:10 PM
Teamspeed Pro
997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute
this.... plain and simple Bell & Ross Official Site

Old 04-17-2012, 10:32 PM
Teamspeed Pro
bonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond reputebonehead has a reputation beyond repute
Zulu strap whatever you decide!