Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

24 year old young professional looking for a sexy watch

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2012, 06:12 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
halivingston has a reputation beyond reputehalivingston has a reputation beyond reputehalivingston has a reputation beyond reputehalivingston has a reputation beyond reputehalivingston has a reputation beyond reputehalivingston has a reputation beyond reputehalivingston has a reputation beyond reputehalivingston has a reputation beyond reputehalivingston has a reputation beyond reputehalivingston has a reputation beyond reputehalivingston has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by gmaccormack
ABCMD- always be closing money deals.
Close. I'm an ABCD -- Urban Dictionary: ABCD

Old 03-26-2012, 06:15 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute

Old 03-26-2012, 06:16 PM
Seriously. Change it.
BigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by halivingston
Close. I'm an ABCD -- Urban Dictionary: ABCD
Actually, you missed by a few letters. Pretty sure you meant to say that you are an "IMADB"

Old 03-26-2012, 06:19 PM
Teamspeed Member
Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Detailer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Okay, so I get it sounds douchy+lame .. I was happy (mildly baked) that I spent a night with the 21yr old (that I actually like after the couple of random encounters), she commented on my Kenneth Cole watch, said she loves watches .. and here I am. That's all.

Yes, she loves "ballin", and jay-z and kanye west, but also loves "born to die" (lana del ray), so not all 21 year olds are retards. Though I do agree that the latter half of 20's is where it gets sweeter.
So you want a watch because of a girl you just met to impress her........oh geeze.

You thought your OP was douchy+lame, what about the above comment!

Dafuq?? Why is there a Llama?
Scott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond repute
Not everybody hires and pays one on how douchy (or not) one is (or may be), how superficial (or not) one is (or may be), if they drive a BMW 3-series or a Chevy Malibu (also very good car); Some organizations choose to evaluate your subject matter expertise, reasoning power, your ability to deliver, ... you know those sorts of things.

I'm not bragging, just saying that my presentation of earthly wants and desires in an online forum is far less indicative of my earning yield, yet it sheds light on your limited knowledge. Won't you say?

Sorry for the rude punch, I'm being prodded.
Thanks! I have a 2006 malibu in my stable. The key fob doesnt work and the shocks are out, but that V6 put out some power.

Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to BigE again.

Old 03-26-2012, 06:20 PM
MrTheBadGuy
Control It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SoCal
Alzilla is one of the most cerebral people on this forum. Be nice halvingston... My ban hammer is twitching.
let's agree to disagree on that point...

Old 03-26-2012, 06:23 PM
MrTheBadGuy
Control It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond repute
Guys, I think the OP held his ground pretty well with the heat turned up high...This thread while amusing will fail to disappoint in the feeding frenzy that many of you want.

Thread closed.

Welcome aboard Halivingston...you survived (round one) of hazing.

+1 and sorry CFC..