Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

Breguet type XX Aeronavale

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2011 | 06:47 AM
|
Teamspeed Rookie
elite milano is an unknown quantity at this point
Breguet type XX Aeronavale

Hi guys, I've just got this for christmas..love it. Now It's back in the shop for a change: It had a dark brown crocodile strap with white stiches but I've ask for a custom made black crocodile/black stiches (matt finish.Breguet does only gloss finish black for this watch, so mine will be custom with Breguet official logo and parts of course). I will post some pics as soon as I'll have it back! The box itself It's amazing..

Attached Images   
Old 12-29-2011 | 07:48 AM
Teamspeed Member
Kwy_R8 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kwy_R8 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kwy_R8 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kwy_R8 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kwy_R8 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kwy_R8 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kwy_R8 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kwy_R8 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kwy_R8 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kwy_R8 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kwy_R8 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Very beautiful watch!

Old 12-29-2011 | 08:46 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Christian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond repute
fine watch

Old 12-29-2011 | 09:01 AM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome watch! Can't wait to see it with a custom strap.