Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

Swapped Watches (WG -> SS)+ some cash

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2011, 09:22 PM
Teamspeed Pro
big_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond repute
I showed my wife who said, "The (WG) is more sporty, but the other one you could wear with anything. They're both nice." I think that sums it up nicely.

Old 10-12-2011, 11:27 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by big_slacker
I showed my wife who said, "The (WG) is more sporty, but the other one you could wear with anything. They're both nice." I think that sums it up nicely.
She could not of put it any better. The WG is definitely more sporty, it almost seemed like the face was blue at times, and with the red hands it made for a very sporty look.

The SS mainly due to the black face has a little more elegance to it, seems dressier. I have only worn it once since I got it. Maybe cause I got the new black strap on my cartier and I really like it!

Old 10-12-2011, 11:31 PM
Teamspeed Pro
boursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond repute
while i love the arabic numerals, i agree that this was the right move
good trade bro
enjoy it and congrats!

Old 10-17-2011, 02:25 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
zzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond repute
I like the look of the WG more but agree that at double the price of the SS its just not worth it. I really like Daytona's, my favorite Rolex. But to spend over 23k for a watch it would definitely not be a Rolex. For that price you can get a much greater quality watch like PP or AP or even VC.
So good trade. And when you are ready to get a 20k+ watch then ask around before getting another Rolex.

Old 10-17-2011, 02:30 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by zzzspeed
I like the look of the WG more but agree that at double the price of the SS its just not worth it. I really like Daytona's, my favorite Rolex. But to spend over 23k for a watch it would definitely not be a Rolex. For that price you can get a much greater quality watch like PP or AP or even VC.
So good trade. And when you are ready to get a 20k+ watch then ask around before getting another Rolex.
I understand that and agree. Id love a PP most of all. But thats more like 40k

Old 10-26-2011, 07:16 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Redlined has a reputation beyond reputeRedlined has a reputation beyond reputeRedlined has a reputation beyond reputeRedlined has a reputation beyond reputeRedlined has a reputation beyond reputeRedlined has a reputation beyond reputeRedlined has a reputation beyond reputeRedlined has a reputation beyond reputeRedlined has a reputation beyond reputeRedlined has a reputation beyond reputeRedlined has a reputation beyond repute
Smart trade, the SS daytona is much more versatile. Enjoy!