Notices
Northwest (US) Regional discussion forum for our members in OR and WA

Cats Cash For Clunkers!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2009, 12:00 AM
Teamspeed Member
kaoss has a reputation beyond reputekaoss has a reputation beyond reputekaoss has a reputation beyond reputekaoss has a reputation beyond reputekaoss has a reputation beyond reputekaoss has a reputation beyond reputekaoss has a reputation beyond reputekaoss has a reputation beyond reputekaoss has a reputation beyond reputekaoss has a reputation beyond reputekaoss has a reputation beyond repute
Cats Cash For Clunkers!!

So here is my program, not as big as the USA Goverment Cash for Clunkers...but I think more helpful to all.

I will give ANYONE $5000.00 OFF the listed retail price of ANY CAR listed on my site, consigned car or Cats Exotic car. Here are the ONLY requirments.

1) Must be a motor vehicle "clunker" you are trading in.

2) Must have a clear and Valid Title, assigneable to Cats Exotics. (need not be currently registered)

3) Does not have to run, I could care less of its condition.

4) The "Clunker" AND the title will then be re-assigned and DONATED, IN YOUR NAME, to any of several charitys around the USA that take these cars...and they can do what they wish with it.

5) Seller will make available and assitt CATS in the pick up of the "clunker" that is under their control, at no cost to them.

6) This program ends last day of July 2009.

This way...MAYBE we end up helping a few Charitys.

Roy Cats
President
Cats Exotics

Old 07-02-2009, 12:31 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Great idea, Roy! Best of luck!