Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

Watches you like but wouldn't buy! .. and why?

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2011, 03:50 PM
Teamspeed Member
falgo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!falgo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!falgo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!falgo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!falgo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!falgo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!falgo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!falgo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!falgo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!falgo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!falgo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
MB&F Horological Machine No.4

... I'm afraid to ask!

Attached Images    
Old 08-23-2011, 03:56 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
I don't like the rd watches as well very bulky looking.

I like the hublots but wouldn't buy one because of te movement.

I would never buy a watch from a company that doesn't specialize in wrists watches.

Old 08-23-2011, 04:35 PM
Teamspeed Member
falgo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!falgo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!falgo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!falgo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!falgo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!falgo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!falgo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!falgo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!falgo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!falgo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!falgo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by CrazyRuskie
IWC perpetual calendar. My favorite watch

I wouldn't buy it because I will never be able to afford one lol.
Never say never! You never know lol

Old 08-23-2011, 04:36 PM
Because I said so.
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by falgo
Never say never! You never know lol
I'm in the construction business... and it's only going downhill from here lol.

Old 08-23-2011, 05:15 PM
Teamspeed Member
The Grand Seiko GMT (Ceramic Bezel)

again.... Price!!

Attached Images  

Last edited by falgo; 08-23-2011 at 05:21 PM.
Old 08-23-2011, 05:26 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
PorscheFanatic Junior has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic Junior has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic Junior has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic Junior has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic Junior has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic Junior has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic Junior has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic Junior has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic Junior has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic Junior has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic Junior has a reputation beyond repute
I like a few Hublots but would'nt buy one simply for the statement one makes. Virtually every Hublot owner I know in Sweden is a major ****-muscle and/or douche. Just makes wearing one repelling.

Same goes for Royal Oak Offshore Rose Gold Rubberclad.

Old 08-23-2011, 07:45 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Speed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond repute
Romai Jerome Moon Dust

I like the Romai Jerome Moon Dust just because it’s different, but the price is the problem.

Attached Images  
Old 08-23-2011, 07:51 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Roger Dub

The sympathy's are so cool look but resale is worse than a Mercedes Benz. Yes that bad and they don't run worth a crap ever

Gerald Genta makes cool watches as well but my two have never run great and I've heard its the norm.

Old 08-23-2011, 10:47 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Hill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to all
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
I don't like the rd watches as well very bulky looking.

I like the hublots but wouldn't buy one because of te movement.

I would never buy a watch from a company that doesn't specialize in wrists watches.
I thought hublot recently revamped the movement but what's wrong with the movement?

Old 08-23-2011, 11:20 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond repute
I am a fan of some very expensive peices

Thomas Prescher: Triple Axis Tourbillon

Bernhard Lederer Universe: Blu Majesty Tourbillon MT3 (Tourbillion inside a tourbillion)

Quick Reply: Watches you like but wouldn't buy! .. and why?