Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

AP ROO Part 2

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2008, 10:27 PM
GOB
Teamspeed Junior Member
GOB has a reputation beyond reputeGOB has a reputation beyond reputeGOB has a reputation beyond reputeGOB has a reputation beyond reputeGOB has a reputation beyond reputeGOB has a reputation beyond reputeGOB has a reputation beyond reputeGOB has a reputation beyond reputeGOB has a reputation beyond reputeGOB has a reputation beyond reputeGOB has a reputation beyond repute
Cool AP ROO Part 2

Well, I kinda felt bad taking the Rubberclad in a small native wooden canoe with a 15hp outboard, so I decided last Friday to take my wife out for dinner and took this boat instead

Old 05-11-2008, 10:29 PM
GOB
Teamspeed Junior Member
GOB has a reputation beyond reputeGOB has a reputation beyond reputeGOB has a reputation beyond reputeGOB has a reputation beyond reputeGOB has a reputation beyond reputeGOB has a reputation beyond reputeGOB has a reputation beyond reputeGOB has a reputation beyond reputeGOB has a reputation beyond reputeGOB has a reputation beyond reputeGOB has a reputation beyond repute
Forgot pics

Attached Images   
Old 05-11-2008, 10:36 PM
GOB
Teamspeed Junior Member
Forgot to add pic of the boat (wife on deck) and me enjoying a 1998 Valduero Reserva (yummy). Yeah, the camera was acting up, hence the "selective blurriness"

Attached Images   
Old 05-11-2008, 10:56 PM
Teamspeed Member
rahul You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rahul You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rahul You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rahul You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rahul You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rahul You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rahul You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rahul You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rahul You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rahul You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rahul You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Love the pose! Great watch!!

Old 06-02-2008, 03:55 PM
Banned
C Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond repute
Why is it that Young, Caucasian men with blurry faces, big boats and expensive wine & Watches make me think of "off-shore" Bank accounts and minimal trips back to the states?

Just playing, the whole setup looks wonderful! Enjoy it in the best of health

Old 06-02-2008, 04:50 PM
GOB
Teamspeed Junior Member
Boat is not mine, but of a friend of mine. I can use it as I please (as long as I pay for the fuel ).

Wine is not that expensive ($20) and it was for a special occasion (wife's birthday).

The watch? Yeah, its mine, you got me there, but I sold quite a few of the ones I had before to pony this guy up, and in the grand scheme of things, not that much money either.

I am a US citizen, so the boys at the IRS know what I do, plus I often visit the States since I work for a US company and my parents live in Florida

Sorry to have disappointed you!

Old 06-02-2008, 05:03 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond repute
that's a great little fishing boat. we had a tuna tower on our old boat back when we lived in hawaii.

Old 06-02-2008, 05:16 PM
GOB
Teamspeed Junior Member
Its a 2007 Bertram 450 with 1300hp Mans. Little?

Of course I rather go out in a Viking 64C a friend of mine is having delivered

Old 06-04-2008, 09:48 PM
Teamspeed Pro
lager99 has a reputation beyond reputelager99 has a reputation beyond reputelager99 has a reputation beyond reputelager99 has a reputation beyond reputelager99 has a reputation beyond reputelager99 has a reputation beyond reputelager99 has a reputation beyond reputelager99 has a reputation beyond reputelager99 has a reputation beyond reputelager99 has a reputation beyond reputelager99 has a reputation beyond repute
Do you have stalkers on the forum? What's with the blurry? lol

Old 06-06-2008, 08:48 PM
Teamspeed Member
cayenned will become famous soon enoughcayenned will become famous soon enoughcayenned will become famous soon enoughcayenned will become famous soon enoughcayenned will become famous soon enoughcayenned will become famous soon enoughcayenned will become famous soon enoughcayenned will become famous soon enough
Nice watch, loving the Bertram, fuel can add up too!! I have a friend who has a 2006 Bertram 630 Enclosed Bridge (for sale) , which at 100+ gallons per hour is hard on the wallet, but very fun!

I have a 35' Donzi ZF, which isn't bad at 30 mpg.

Congrats on the wifes B day

Last edited by cayenned; 06-06-2008 at 08:50 PM.