Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

Rose gold rubber clad

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2011 | 02:04 PM
|
Teamspeed Senior Member
woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by GregV
Thats a good deal, you should offer him a little less and pick it up, anything below 25 for that watch is a deal if you ask me!!!!

I like where they are heading, i really liked the legacy and the science fiction one! they look really fresh!

A deal is under 20k usd. the best deals are around 17k usd used.

Old 02-06-2011 | 02:09 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
GregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by woppum
A deal is under 20k usd. the best deals are around 17k usd used.
i've never seen or heard of one for under 20K in good condition, please keep up updated if you find one

Old 02-06-2011 | 04:12 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Blue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond repute
^^ +1. You will not find one for under 20k. The market for a used one is in the mid to high $20s. AP just raised prices on all their watches as of Feb. 1st.

Old 02-06-2011 | 04:21 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Get one its my favourite watch I've got it in Steel and I use it on a daily basis its such a nice watch; you will like it more and more everyday.

Old 02-06-2011 | 05:31 PM
Teamspeed Pro
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
Woppum if you are talking dollars, good luck, I've been following them for a few years. Cheapest I've ever seen is £17k and it was used in decent condition. Talk to Marc here on the forum, he's an expert in AP's and has had a RG Rubberclad as well, maybe he can shed some light on this.

Last edited by PorscheFanatic; 02-06-2011 at 05:34 PM.
Old 02-06-2011 | 05:39 PM
|
Teamspeed Senior Member
woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I have hrd of a couple of deals before Xmas, one at 15.5k and another at 13k (£)
I'm not desperate, it's only a watch but if there is a deal to e had I think I'll have one. Sounds like deals are few and far between?

Old 02-06-2011 | 05:42 PM
Teamspeed Pro
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
Please PM me if you come across any deals like it again then

Old 02-06-2011 | 05:44 PM
|
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by PorscheFanatic
Please PM me if you come across any deals like it again then
I'll let you know after I've bought it if that's ok

Old 02-06-2011 | 05:48 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by woppum
I'll let you know after I've bought it if that's ok
LOL But PM me on other AP deals you find

Old 02-06-2011 | 07:45 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Blue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by PorscheFanatic
LOL But PM me on other AP deals you find
+1! If they are in US.

Quick Reply: Rose gold rubber clad