Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

Rose gold rubber clad

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2011, 12:24 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by LABrit
Get a used one from the states; you wont find a deal here. I'm headed there in 2 weeks if you secure a deal and want it brought back.
When are we going to see your new Fiance/Girlfriend?

Flying 3000 miles for woman more than 2 times in as many months makes her pretty damn serious!!

Old 02-06-2011, 12:27 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by h20skier
ROO's are all over the place.
Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Watches
Audemars Piguet Watches at Gemnation.com
Audemars Piguet Available
Audemars Piguet watches at European Watch Co.
Audemars Piguet Royal Oak - Audemars Piguet Chronograph Watches - Royal Oak Offshore Watches
Ask SoCal to send a message to someone if you like one on this site
WatchNet: Trading Post

ROO's are probably on every site I've ever seen. I don't know about your specifics but should be easy to find.
No good deal there I'm afraid.
My question is does anyone know of good deals on used rose gold rubber class at the moment?

Old 02-06-2011, 12:29 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by woppum
No good deal there I'm afraid.
My question is does anyone know of good deals on used rose gold rubber class at the moment?
None available or just the pricing shown is bad. I don't look at ROO so I have no clue what they sell for. If you find one call on it and make an offer.
Wingates Watches might have some.

Old 02-06-2011, 12:32 PM
Rolex Fanboy
here is one in the 20's from years ago. No clue what it will sell for now but I can't imagine not finding one close to 20k someplace now or less.
FS: Brand New Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore Rubber Rose Gold

Old 02-06-2011, 12:40 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I know of one picked up recently for quite a bit less than that. Maybe a watch guru from here will be abLe to point me in the right direction. Thanks

Old 02-06-2011, 12:56 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
I know of one picked up recently for quite a bit less than that. Maybe a watch guru from here will be abLe to point me in the right direction. Thanks
Having said all that there are some nice Roos in the pipeline

TimeZone: Audemars Piguet: AP pics from SIHH.

Old 02-06-2011, 01:05 PM
Rolex Fanboy

You know I kind of like the Millenary's but ASG on here said they are pigs which must mean they don't run well. I'm not a grand fan of the ROO.

Those Panda's are my favorite of the group. White face black chrono's.

Old 02-06-2011, 01:11 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
GregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by h20skier
here is one in the 20's from years ago. No clue what it will sell for now but I can't imagine not finding one close to 20k someplace now or less.
FS: Brand New Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore Rubber Rose Gold
Thats a good deal, you should offer him a little less and pick it up, anything below 25 for that watch is a deal if you ask me!!!!

I like where they are heading, i really liked the legacy and the science fiction one! they look really fresh!

Old 02-06-2011, 01:15 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
famoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to behold
Lovely watch, thought you said in your last thread they were too flash?

Old 02-06-2011, 02:01 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
only tried one on for the first time this wk end. it is flash, but its also very nice. a dilema!

Quick Reply: Rose gold rubber clad