Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

Rose gold rubber clad

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2011, 12:08 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Rose gold rubber clad

I'm seriously thinking of one of these after trying one on this weekend however would not pay full wack fo a new one. Does anyone know how I would go about finding a good used one and indeed how much I should be paying? I have been googling with no success

Old 02-06-2011, 12:09 PM
Teamspeed Pro
LABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond repute
New or used?

Old 02-06-2011, 12:10 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by LABrit
New or used?
Lol, read the post

Old 02-06-2011, 12:11 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by woppum
I'm seriously thinking of one of these after trying one on this weekend however would not pay full wack fo a new one. Does anyone know how I would go about finding a good used one and indeed how much I should be paying? I have been googling with no success
what is it?

Is it a Royal Oak? I heard Mo reference Rubber clad yesterday.

Old 02-06-2011, 12:14 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Yes sorry audemars piquet royal oak offshore rose gold rubber clad, mint used, super doper deal ( I know it's possible).

Old 02-06-2011, 12:14 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Who is mo?

Old 02-06-2011, 12:21 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
ROO's are all over the place.
Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Watches
Audemars Piguet Watches at Gemnation.com
Audemars Piguet Available
Audemars Piguet watches at European Watch Co.
Audemars Piguet Royal Oak - Audemars Piguet Chronograph Watches - Royal Oak Offshore Watches
Ask SoCal to send a message to someone if you like one on this site
WatchNet: Trading Post

ROO's are probably on every site I've ever seen. I don't know about your specifics but should be easy to find.

Old 02-06-2011, 12:21 PM
Rolex Fanboy
Originally Posted by woppum
Who is mo?
MeanMachine

Old 02-06-2011, 12:22 PM
Teamspeed Pro
LABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond repute
Get a used one from the states; you wont find a deal here. I'm headed there in 2 weeks if you secure a deal and want it brought back.

Old 02-06-2011, 12:24 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
^^If you are coming to NYC shoot me a note buddy.

Quick Reply: Rose gold rubber clad