Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

Daytona!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2010 | 01:30 PM
|
Teamspeed Senior Member
DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
STRYKE appreciate the info. Good to know, although makes me unhappy. What do you think a good purchase price for this watch is? given the rest of the watch has no dings or scratches.

Old 12-13-2010 | 09:27 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Stryke has a reputation beyond reputeStryke has a reputation beyond reputeStryke has a reputation beyond reputeStryke has a reputation beyond reputeStryke has a reputation beyond reputeStryke has a reputation beyond reputeStryke has a reputation beyond reputeStryke has a reputation beyond reputeStryke has a reputation beyond reputeStryke has a reputation beyond reputeStryke has a reputation beyond repute
I'm not a big fan of commenting on a price when you purchased from another dealer as I do not want to step on his toes. also, price is subjective and what I gave you above is fact. Fact I have no problem commenting on. Opinions I keep to myself publicly.

Old 12-13-2010 | 08:54 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Nacelle has a spectacular aura aboutNacelle has a spectacular aura aboutNacelle has a spectacular aura aboutNacelle has a spectacular aura aboutNacelle has a spectacular aura aboutNacelle has a spectacular aura aboutNacelle has a spectacular aura aboutNacelle has a spectacular aura aboutNacelle has a spectacular aura aboutNacelle has a spectacular aura aboutNacelle has a spectacular aura about
Great stuff Stryke!

Kudos to you....

Old 12-13-2010 | 09:52 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute
Stryke rules. Second purchase from him today.
That said, I agree with him.
You have a nice piece - enjoy it if you got a good deal! If you paid top dollar, go pay them a visit.

Last edited by _CEO_; 12-13-2010 at 09:56 PM.