Notices
Motorcycle Forum The Harley, Chopper, & Performance Motorcycle Discussion Forum.

A very sad day for my Daytona 675 !

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2010, 04:01 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
hamadjamsheer has much to be proud ofhamadjamsheer has much to be proud ofhamadjamsheer has much to be proud ofhamadjamsheer has much to be proud ofhamadjamsheer has much to be proud ofhamadjamsheer has much to be proud ofhamadjamsheer has much to be proud ofhamadjamsheer has much to be proud ofhamadjamsheer has much to be proud ofhamadjamsheer has much to be proud ofhamadjamsheer has much to be proud of
Angry A very sad day for my Daytona 675 !

We were four bikes , a speed triple, a ducati monster 696, a ducati 749S and obviously me on my Daytona 675 . as i was driving around 140km/h i heard a very loud unusual ticking sound .. i thought it was the ducati's engine as he was on my right and i could hear his engine as i was @ around 3,000 RPM. anyhow the bike suddenly turned of !! the rear wheels got locked then started to swerve right and left i held the clutch pressing and depressing gently on the front breaks .. i stopped thank god. i try to start it, it wont start; had a cig looking at the bike, i tried starting it again. it started with even louder ticking then it just died ! later on my friends checked the oil stick !! and guess what ! there is no oil when the bike has only 4,000 KM's on it ! y do they put "low oil lights" on bikes if they wont work !! enjoy the pics .

Attached Images       
Old 05-29-2010, 04:06 AM
Teamspeed Member
Kayman has a brilliant futureKayman has a brilliant futureKayman has a brilliant futureKayman has a brilliant futureKayman has a brilliant futureKayman has a brilliant futureKayman has a brilliant futureKayman has a brilliant futureKayman has a brilliant futureKayman has a brilliant futureKayman has a brilliant future
Sad indeed, fel 7deed wala feek bro!

Any warranty on these babies?

Old 05-29-2010, 04:15 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
hamadjamsheer has much to be proud ofhamadjamsheer has much to be proud ofhamadjamsheer has much to be proud ofhamadjamsheer has much to be proud ofhamadjamsheer has much to be proud ofhamadjamsheer has much to be proud ofhamadjamsheer has much to be proud ofhamadjamsheer has much to be proud ofhamadjamsheer has much to be proud ofhamadjamsheer has much to be proud ofhamadjamsheer has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Kayman
Sad indeed, fel 7deed wala feek bro!

Any warranty on these babies?
Thank uu !!
yeah its still under warranty thank god !!

Old 05-29-2010, 04:23 AM
naz
Teamspeed Pro
naz has a reputation beyond reputenaz has a reputation beyond reputenaz has a reputation beyond reputenaz has a reputation beyond reputenaz has a reputation beyond reputenaz has a reputation beyond reputenaz has a reputation beyond reputenaz has a reputation beyond reputenaz has a reputation beyond reputenaz has a reputation beyond reputenaz has a reputation beyond repute
Wow that sucks. Glad you're okay though. All the best.

Old 05-29-2010, 04:33 AM
Teamspeed Pro
mbolo has a reputation beyond reputembolo has a reputation beyond reputembolo has a reputation beyond reputembolo has a reputation beyond reputembolo has a reputation beyond reputembolo has a reputation beyond reputembolo has a reputation beyond reputembolo has a reputation beyond reputembolo has a reputation beyond reputembolo has a reputation beyond reputembolo has a reputation beyond repute
Strange and bad luck. Enjoy the fact that you handled the bike very well, avoided injuring yourself and that you seem to have several other toys to play with while it's being repaired.

Old 05-29-2010, 04:33 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by naz
Wow that sucks. Glad you're okay though. All the best.
Thank u

Old 05-29-2010, 04:37 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by mbolo
Strange and bad luck. Enjoy the fact that you handled the bike very well, avoided injuring yourself and that you seem to have several other toys to play with while it's being repaired.
Thanx for the driving complement .. yeah i would have stored the bike cz its summer here ... so the temp. goes up to 50C lol

Old 05-29-2010, 06:54 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Good think your not hurt, thats scary if the rear wheels lock and it turns off.

Old 05-29-2010, 08:21 AM
Teamspeed Pro
0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute
Sorry to hear that Brother! InshaAllah they fix your baby up soon. GL

Old 05-29-2010, 08:53 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Oooof. Sorry to hear, bud! That's really unfortunate. I hope you can get a new engine soon and get back out there!

Glad to hear you were able to stop the bike safely!

Quick Reply: A very sad day for my Daytona 675 !