Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

Hublot Ayrton Senna Edition ?

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2009, 05:35 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
salihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to behold
Hublot Ayrton Senna Edition ?

Anybody here have it? I am a big fan of Ayrton Senna, so I would appreciate some photos and comments for this watch

Old 07-05-2009, 07:27 PM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
love it

Old 07-05-2009, 10:52 PM
The black sheep of the family.
vtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond repute
Ugly in person.

Old 07-06-2009, 06:17 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
I prefer the gold black Big bang if you badly want a Hublot, honestly Hublot has really extended and took advantage of the big bang line up as offered with many limited editions and such forth. I am amazed that they havent made a 4th of July watch yet lol.

As stated in your previous thread AP survivor or alinghi, get the survivor its a bad ass watch.

Old 07-06-2009, 07:18 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Clubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond repute
Hublot+Ayrton Senna+Blacked Out + Brasil Colours + Limited Edition = WIN !!

Old 07-06-2009, 05:14 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
salihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
I prefer the gold black Big bang if you badly want a Hublot, honestly Hublot has really extended and took advantage of the big bang line up as offered with many limited editions and such forth. I am amazed that they havent made a 4th of July watch yet lol.

As stated in your previous thread AP survivor or alinghi, get the survivor its a bad ass watch.
I still want to have an AP, but I am just a huge fan of Ayrton Senna, that's why I am considering this watch, normally I don't consider Hublot. And by the way, I went to take a look at the Survivor in person, but the shop is not even allowed to open the closed package. You can only see it inside a plastic bag, which sucks. I would not even consider to buy a watch without trying it. And the other model I liked, AP Alinghi Rose Gold, seems to sold out, as the Barrichello Edition.

Also found out there is another (I guess newer) model of the Ayrton Senna watch. Seems the old looks better imo

Attached Images  
Old 07-06-2009, 05:41 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
What about getting a T3 ROO from the Terminator 3 movie ?

Old 07-06-2009, 05:47 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Is it the yellow/black one you were referring?

Old 07-06-2009, 06:14 PM
AMGFanatic
Originally Posted by salihbjk
Is it the yellow/black one you were referring?
no another nice one, made out of 750 units only slightly older model but sporty very subtle. Get the yellow one I think its the best and the newest, really a nice watch.