Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

What's on your wrist today?

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2012, 12:16 AM
Nan
Teamspeed Member
Nan will become famous soon enoughNan will become famous soon enoughNan will become famous soon enoughNan will become famous soon enoughNan will become famous soon enoughNan will become famous soon enoughNan will become famous soon enoughNan will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by GrayTT
Pd again...

GrayTT, nice P6930.
My wife just bought me the same watch in all black. I have to cut the strap to make it fit but noticed your strap is different. Did you buy an after market strap?

Old 07-30-2012, 12:25 AM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
Looks like a zulu strap to me.

Old 07-30-2012, 02:42 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SamWise has a reputation beyond reputeSamWise has a reputation beyond reputeSamWise has a reputation beyond reputeSamWise has a reputation beyond reputeSamWise has a reputation beyond reputeSamWise has a reputation beyond reputeSamWise has a reputation beyond reputeSamWise has a reputation beyond reputeSamWise has a reputation beyond reputeSamWise has a reputation beyond reputeSamWise has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Alzilla
How is Travis these days? Shame he doesn't post here anymore.
He's a tax payer now... interpret that as you will. He'll be back on TS soon, I have been pressuring him to make a return, not like anyone cares though.

Old 07-30-2012, 05:42 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Nan
GrayTT, nice P6930.
My wife just bought me the same watch in all black. I have to cut the strap to make it fit but noticed your strap is different. Did you buy an after market strap?
Yup, SoCal is correct... it's just a nylon strap that you can get from all kinds of sites...
With regards to cutting your strap, please take your time cause once too tight you will need to buy a new one and start over

Old 07-30-2012, 10:45 AM
Banned
Glashutte Originale Senator Navigator on a leather NATO.

Attached Images  
Old 07-30-2012, 11:07 AM
Teamspeed Pro
boursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond repute
apbands' strap finally arrived! disappointed with quality of finish on the colour, but whatever nothing can be done now as i'm half way across the world
the yellow is not as .. yellow? as the dial's. it's just not as bright a shade
will reserve judgement once it is fitted though and seen under equal light
positives are wider strap, and the 'corsa' pronounced lines instead of the current rubber's engraved lines will be a lot sportier and more of what i want for the watch
the leather feels superb, and the stitch looks and feels top notch. the underlay of the strap is very smooth and overall 'cut' looks clean

EDIT PS: when i say disappointing i am not talking about the yellow-tone, i understand obviously that the materials are different. i am talking about the "smudges" in the initial two pictures

Attached Images      

Last edited by boursachi; 07-30-2012 at 11:08 AM.
Old 07-30-2012, 12:07 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Told you. Always got OEM with Audemars. It's not Panerai.

Old 07-30-2012, 02:27 PM
Banned
And the other watch I got: Omega Planet Ocean XL with orange numbers:

Attached Images  
Old 07-30-2012, 02:27 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
LumTec'n it today

Attached Images  
Old 07-30-2012, 02:28 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Very nice pick ups Raiff!!!!
How do you find the build quality of the GO?

Quick Reply: What's on your wrist today?