Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

What's on your wrist today?

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2012, 05:04 PM
Teamspeed Pro
big_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond repute
Just came here to post about this. I just tried the top gun on at the mall. I really liked it, but it is a pretty big watch on my wrist.

Also not wife approved.

Originally Posted by gfroman
I always liked this ad promo for the IWC Top Gun.............

Old 05-10-2012, 08:27 PM
Because I said so.
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
Grandpas funeral today. Perfect weather for it.

Attached Images  
Old 05-11-2012, 12:51 AM
Former Sponsor
GeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SoCal
PAM Sub on GSD strap.
Looking good buddy!!

Old 05-11-2012, 12:57 AM
Former Sponsor
GeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond repute
pam 312, comfy, but it's no 311!

Attached Images  
Old 05-11-2012, 02:07 AM
The black sheep of the family.
vtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond repute
Old 05-11-2012, 09:03 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Yacht Lights is a name known to allYacht Lights is a name known to allYacht Lights is a name known to allYacht Lights is a name known to allYacht Lights is a name known to allYacht Lights is a name known to allYacht Lights is a name known to allYacht Lights is a name known to allYacht Lights is a name known to allYacht Lights is a name known to allYacht Lights is a name known to all
Originally Posted by boursachi
while playing monopoly deal with the Mrs
hope you guys don't mind the many pics, but i personally am left unsatisfied and itching for more when i see some of the watches posted here (hani's alinghi? c4s's roos? swordman's watches? mark's iwc perp, ctzn's watches, and many more examples) because it's a single shot with a straight angle that, tbh, i don't "see" captures the TRUE look of the watch itself. i knew this and was stunned when i saw the iwc perp ME irl and tried it on. was blown away! nothing like the pics

thus, here is an arc-series that i tried to get the gp's colour and width/height from both sides. hope you enjoy.
and i am so sold on the whole use of different materials despite the ridiculous price increase and silly exaggerated marketing. forget aesthetics, they really do preserve the watch's presence and keep it looking brand new! closing in on a yr since purchase

AP CARBON FTW LOVE MINE

Old 05-11-2012, 09:10 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
With the pilot on it's way to its maker... I feel the need to shop

Old 05-11-2012, 09:18 AM
Teamspeed Pro
POWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond repute
Is that DD GT3 whatevers website?

Old 05-11-2012, 09:55 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by boursachi
while playing monopoly deal with the Mrs
hope you guys don't mind the many pics, but i personally am left unsatisfied and itching for more when i see some of the watches posted here (hani's alinghi? c4s's roos? swordman's watches? mark's iwc perp, ctzn's watches, and many more examples) because it's a single shot with a straight angle that, tbh, i don't "see" captures the TRUE look of the watch itself. i knew this and was stunned when i saw the iwc perp ME irl and tried it on. was blown away! nothing like the pics

thus, here is an arc-series that i tried to get the gp's colour and width/height from both sides. hope you enjoy.
and i am so sold on the whole use of different materials despite the ridiculous price increase and silly exaggerated marketing. forget aesthetics, they really do preserve the watch's presence and keep it looking brand new! closing in on a yr since purchase
Big fan of the GPC! Great shots!

Old 05-11-2012, 09:58 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Thanks for the link!

Quick Reply: What's on your wrist today?