Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

What's on your wrist today?

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2010 | 04:48 PM
Teamspeed Member
rahul You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rahul You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rahul You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rahul You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rahul You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rahul You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rahul You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rahul You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rahul You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rahul You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rahul You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
LOL!!!! Fair enough. Now,the Patek is still worth more than what i paid for it several years ago; the scud, after only a month, different story................

Old 05-19-2010 | 04:50 PM
Banned
bmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond repute
The right watches have proven to be great investments. I only buy what I like though and those usually turn to shite investment wise! hahaha.

Old 05-19-2010 | 05:14 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by rahul
LOL!!!! Fair enough. Now,the Patek is still worth more than what i paid for it several years ago; the scud, after only a month, different story................
Originally Posted by bmoores
The right watches have proven to be great investments. I only buy what I like though and those usually turn to shite investment wise! hahaha.
well as the "good" termed very loosely Lawyer above states his PP has held value I'm sure when cars don't....I hate it when the law is correct.

Not many besides PP will retain though.

Old 05-19-2010 | 05:38 PM
Teamspeed Member
rahul You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rahul You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rahul You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rahul You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rahul You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rahul You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rahul You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rahul You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rahul You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rahul You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rahul You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by h20skier
well as the "good" termed very loosely Lawyer above states his PP has held value I'm sure when cars don't....I hate it when the law is correct.

Not many besides PP will retain though.
Ah hah! LOL!!
Some other value holders:

Old 05-19-2010 | 05:39 PM
Banned
bmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond repute
love the Rose AP.

Old 05-19-2010 | 05:41 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Ah hah! LOL!!

only for guys not looking around for the 100's out there

Old 05-19-2010 | 05:45 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Green has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond repute
Rahul, your watches are outstanding!

Old 05-19-2010 | 06:11 PM
Rolex Fanboy
Don't get me wrong Watch people I think all of them are great. I just can't see having a 1994 Porsche Speedster on my wrist

I've had more than one Annular on my wrist over the last 10 years. I just can't do it. I'm too conservative when it comes to these wrist watches now. I'm actually glad because with cars at least eventually you run out of space. Watches you can't.

Old 05-19-2010 | 06:27 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
PorscheFanatic Junior has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic Junior has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic Junior has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic Junior has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic Junior has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic Junior has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic Junior has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic Junior has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic Junior has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic Junior has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic Junior has a reputation beyond repute
Ah hah! LOL!!

Love both your radio and luminor as well as your rose barichello, great collection.

Old 05-19-2010 | 10:32 PM
Teamspeed Member
Ironically, the one that has tanked the worst is my fav:

Quick Reply: What's on your wrist today?