Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

What's on your wrist today?

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2010, 07:38 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Alzilla
Might be interested in that Lum-Tec. If you still have it in Aug, let me know what you want for it.
You will love it and they are near impossible to find these days (the much sought after M16 at least). I happen to be wearing mine today (the last one from Chris at Lum-Tec)...

Last edited by ctzn; 05-17-2010 at 07:44 PM.
Old 05-18-2010, 06:57 AM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
Very nice! I just preferred the M17 to the M16 when I got them both (they arrived at the same time), so I left the M16 in the box after wearing it around the house, and have only worn the M17 since. They make a great watch.

Old 05-18-2010, 11:12 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by SoCal
Very nice! I just preferred the M17 to the M16 when I got them both (they arrived at the same time), so I left the M16 in the box after wearing it around the house, and have only worn the M17 since. They make a great watch.
I really like the M17 as well with the black PVD body, they are surprisingly comfortable to wear for being a bit on the large side. I think ours are better looking than any in the 2010 M automatic line, making them more desirable.

Old 05-18-2010, 12:57 PM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
Yes, I have to agree that last year's Lum-tec automatic line is much better looking than what they are putting out now.

Old 05-18-2010, 08:49 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Rocking the Xetum Tyndall today...

Old 05-19-2010, 03:26 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Daniel Roth Jump Hour Old School but I still like this one.

As usual a crappy phone pic.

Attached Images   
Old 05-19-2010, 03:33 PM
Teamspeed Member
rahul You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rahul You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rahul You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rahul You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rahul You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rahul You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rahul You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rahul You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rahul You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rahul You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rahul You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by h20skier
Daniel Roth Jump Hour Old School but I still like this one.

As usual a crappy phone pic.
Get a real camera! LOL. Mine for the day:

Old 05-19-2010, 04:04 PM
Teamspeed Pro
alkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond repute
Love the 5070 Rahul, that one is a true classic

Old 05-19-2010, 04:30 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by rahul
Get a real camera! LOL. Mine for the day:
Rahul if you didn't spend so much on a fricking time piece you might not have cared so much about saving a few k on that Black Scud

.....It's amazing what you guys complain about when you are buying a 500hp Road Rocket that gives you the thrill of a lifetime for just 200k plus but you'll put a 40k watch on your wrist like its nothing.......

Old 05-19-2010, 04:36 PM
Banned
bmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GrayTT
My $0.02

God I love this watch.

Quick Reply: What's on your wrist today?