Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

What's on your wrist today?

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2010, 10:35 PM
Banned
cstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nice
Originally Posted by TUUNER
sorry, uploaded wrong pic

Hope it worked this time...

Attached Images  
Old 05-14-2010, 09:08 AM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
Love how you guys are keeping it classy...

Old 05-14-2010, 01:46 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Hublot today

Attached Images  
Old 05-14-2010, 05:06 PM
Teamspeed Pro
cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
^^ love hublot

Old 05-17-2010, 12:03 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
SalSti will become famous soon enoughSalSti will become famous soon enoughSalSti will become famous soon enoughSalSti will become famous soon enoughSalSti will become famous soon enoughSalSti will become famous soon enoughSalSti will become famous soon enoughSalSti will become famous soon enoughSalSti will become famous soon enough
I need to get me a watch

Old 05-17-2010, 12:38 PM
Banned
I need to get rid of a few watches...

Old 05-17-2010, 01:13 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SoCal
I need to get rid of a few watches...
Like what? Maybe I can take a watch or two off your hands when I see you in Aug.

Old 05-17-2010, 01:18 PM
Banned
Oakley Blade II (all black), Citizen Automatic SS Diver (brushed/polished), Lum-Tec M16 automatic, Nixon 51-30 SS w/black face, and a Tag Heuer F1 Chrono Grande Date SS w/black bezel and face (BNIB). I don't wear any of them and want them all gone once I get back to help fund another PAM or a Big Pilot.

Old 05-17-2010, 02:06 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Might be interested in that Lum-Tec. If you still have it in Aug, let me know what you want for it.

Old 05-17-2010, 02:16 PM
Banned
If you want it, just let me know. I am not sure how much of August I will be in the US, so I can always ship it to you when I get back. We'll figure something out bro; no worries.

Quick Reply: What's on your wrist today?