Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

What's on your wrist today?

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2012, 09:24 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
gfroman has a reputation beyond reputegfroman has a reputation beyond reputegfroman has a reputation beyond reputegfroman has a reputation beyond reputegfroman has a reputation beyond reputegfroman has a reputation beyond reputegfroman has a reputation beyond reputegfroman has a reputation beyond reputegfroman has a reputation beyond reputegfroman has a reputation beyond reputegfroman has a reputation beyond repute
I always liked this ad promo for the IWC Top Gun.............

Old 05-10-2012, 11:26 AM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by vltsai
Haha! For what it's worth I kind of like the Daytona...that being said there's only 1 that I would ever really want to own:

Let's be real here, though, that's just not happening. At least not now.

I like IWC's double chronographs as well but that's a whole new ball game, really. Really though I could be very happy with either the Speedmaser or the IWC chrono, I'd just have to try them on to decide which. And then if they both fit superbly, I'm boned.
I've never seen that face. It's actually not too bad.

Old 05-10-2012, 11:39 AM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
Dude, I know you despise Rolex, but that is the "paul newman" daytona. You should check the back of your watch drawer to see if one is hiding out, seeing as they can go for ~$100k

Old 05-10-2012, 11:43 AM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
PAM Sub on GSD strap.

Attached Images  
Old 05-10-2012, 11:50 AM
Teamspeed Pro
POWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond repute
That just grew on me alot Socal. Strap ties in perfectly

Old 05-10-2012, 11:56 AM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
I do what I can to promote the brands and straps that I like.

Glad that you like it mate.

Old 05-10-2012, 01:57 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by SoCal
PAM Sub on GSD strap.
Wholy large lugs!

Old 05-10-2012, 02:41 PM
Teamspeed Pro
boursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by h20skier
I've never seen that face. It's actually not too bad.
99% sure mark is just playing here

Old 05-10-2012, 03:54 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by boursachi
99% sure mark is just playing here
mark is the 1%

Old 05-10-2012, 04:51 PM
Teamspeed Pro
boursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond repute
while playing monopoly deal with the Mrs
hope you guys don't mind the many pics, but i personally am left unsatisfied and itching for more when i see some of the watches posted here (hani's alinghi? c4s's roos? swordman's watches? mark's iwc perp, ctzn's watches, and many more examples) because it's a single shot with a straight angle that, tbh, i don't "see" captures the TRUE look of the watch itself. i knew this and was stunned when i saw the iwc perp ME irl and tried it on. was blown away! nothing like the pics

thus, here is an arc-series that i tried to get the gp's colour and width/height from both sides. hope you enjoy.
and i am so sold on the whole use of different materials despite the ridiculous price increase and silly exaggerated marketing. forget aesthetics, they really do preserve the watch's presence and keep it looking brand new! closing in on a yr since purchase

Attached Images       

Quick Reply: What's on your wrist today?