Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

What's on your wrist today?

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2009, 12:03 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Fuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SoCal
Thanks bro; I am not in the military anymore, but thanks. I will take a bunch of pictures of the watches, straps, and key fobs I had made. My gf thinks I am crazy because I have like 8 or 10 watches, and I laugh and just say "You don't understand; it's a guy thing" to which she replies "Whatever." This coming from a girl that is never on time for anything. And she doesn't wear a watch.
LOL - I have about 30+ watches (nothing too fancy though - mostly Invicta/Nixon/Renato/Vestal) and my Fiance laughs at me every time I bring up another watch I want to buy. The price is def. starting to escalate though The great part is I bought her a Nixon for our anniversary and she loves it... So now whenever I go to buy another watch she's like "Which one are you getting me??"

To Stay on Topic - This is what I'm wearing today (Invicta Automatic w. MOP Face - Inexpensive Jap Movt. one of my daily Beaters)

Last edited by Fuel&Fire; 12-08-2009 at 12:10 PM.
Old 12-08-2009, 12:30 PM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
I think once I get home, I will search TS and see if there is "Watch Collection" thread, and if not, I will start one. I LOVE watches for some reason, and I think getting another watch that I want just makes sense. Meh. Back to topic.

Old 12-08-2009, 03:55 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
gfroman has a reputation beyond reputegfroman has a reputation beyond reputegfroman has a reputation beyond reputegfroman has a reputation beyond reputegfroman has a reputation beyond reputegfroman has a reputation beyond reputegfroman has a reputation beyond reputegfroman has a reputation beyond reputegfroman has a reputation beyond reputegfroman has a reputation beyond reputegfroman has a reputation beyond repute
great thread guys!

Old 12-08-2009, 04:18 PM
Teamspeed Member
ChrisR1310 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ChrisR1310 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ChrisR1310 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ChrisR1310 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ChrisR1310 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ChrisR1310 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ChrisR1310 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ChrisR1310 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ChrisR1310 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ChrisR1310 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ChrisR1310 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
This is my DD...

This is my DD.... (I say DD, it's the only decent watch I own, 21st/Graduation present). There was an IWC incident in a 'Genuine Fake' shop in Turkey, but we won't go into that!!

Attached Images  
Old 12-09-2009, 12:21 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Green has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by gfroman

^ me too!

Old 12-09-2009, 12:36 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Fuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond repute
Nothing too fancy, but one of my Favorites: Nixon Capital Automatic

Old 12-09-2009, 02:46 PM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
^Nice bro. I love my Nixon. I bought it and wore it about 5 times, and I fear I will not wear it again now that I have two Lum-Tecs. Oh well, I am sure someone will want it. Here it is:
Name:  images.jpeg
Views: 486
Size:  3.0 KB

Old 12-09-2009, 02:52 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by SoCal
^Nice bro. I love my Nixon. I bought it and wore it about 5 times, and I fear I will not wear it again now that I have two Lum-Tecs. Oh well, I am sure someone will want it. Here it is:
Attachment 38381
I've been looking to get one of those - 51-30 right? How much you want?

Old 12-17-2009, 04:12 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
KimoTh3rapy is a splendid one to beholdKimoTh3rapy is a splendid one to beholdKimoTh3rapy is a splendid one to beholdKimoTh3rapy is a splendid one to beholdKimoTh3rapy is a splendid one to beholdKimoTh3rapy is a splendid one to beholdKimoTh3rapy is a splendid one to beholdKimoTh3rapy is a splendid one to beholdKimoTh3rapy is a splendid one to beholdKimoTh3rapy is a splendid one to beholdKimoTh3rapy is a splendid one to behold

Last edited by KimoTh3rapy; 12-17-2009 at 04:15 PM.
Old 12-22-2009, 03:21 PM
Teamspeed Member
andy102 has a spectacular aura aboutandy102 has a spectacular aura aboutandy102 has a spectacular aura aboutandy102 has a spectacular aura aboutandy102 has a spectacular aura aboutandy102 has a spectacular aura aboutandy102 has a spectacular aura aboutandy102 has a spectacular aura aboutandy102 has a spectacular aura aboutandy102 has a spectacular aura aboutandy102 has a spectacular aura about
My trusty old Rolex Explorer 1

Quick Reply: What's on your wrist today?