Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

What's on your wrist today?

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2010, 11:07 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
i have a nautique 206 with wakeboard rack for my kids tubing and wakeboarding. i am die hard skier still so won't do anything but an occassional air chair. next year maybe the new hull Nautique 200 but who knows.

Old 08-17-2010, 12:31 PM
Former Sponsor
GeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond reputeGeoffJr@Isringhausen has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by h20skier
i have a nautique 206 with wakeboard rack for my kids tubing and wakeboarding. i am die hard skier still so won't do anything but an occassional air chair. next year maybe the new hull Nautique 200 but who knows.
Nautique, nice!!! Them and MasterCraft make the best boats in the industry hands down... How is the air chair, havent tried that ever... Little vid of me wakeboarding i made last month lol.

Do you ever wear a watch when you ski lol?

Geoff Isringhausen wakeboarding 07/25/2010 on Vimeo

Old 08-17-2010, 12:49 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
No watch while skiing nope.

The AirChair is a lot of fun and very challenging to learn. It's also possibly the most entertainment I've ever had watching newbies try it out.

As a Nautique owner I would definitely not group Mastercraft into their pool It's just not a close comparison

Old 08-17-2010, 05:58 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Nice boarding there Geoffrey!

I'm sporting a Fortis B42 today

Old 08-17-2010, 06:02 PM
Teamspeed Pro
HarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond repute
The B42 is one of my favorite watches. The design is so clean and crisp. Enjoy!

Old 08-18-2010, 10:03 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ctzn
Nice boarding there Geoffrey!

I'm sporting a Fortis B42 today
Nice choice of book for the Fortis

Old 08-18-2010, 04:02 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by HarveyMushman
The B42 is one of my favorite watches. The design is so clean and crisp. Enjoy!
Originally Posted by GrayTT
Nice choice of book for the Fortis

Old 08-19-2010, 08:26 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Saudi_Ferrari has a reputation beyond reputeSaudi_Ferrari has a reputation beyond reputeSaudi_Ferrari has a reputation beyond reputeSaudi_Ferrari has a reputation beyond reputeSaudi_Ferrari has a reputation beyond reputeSaudi_Ferrari has a reputation beyond reputeSaudi_Ferrari has a reputation beyond reputeSaudi_Ferrari has a reputation beyond reputeSaudi_Ferrari has a reputation beyond reputeSaudi_Ferrari has a reputation beyond reputeSaudi_Ferrari has a reputation beyond repute
Love it day after day

Attached Images  
Old 08-19-2010, 02:32 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
JamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Saudi_Ferrari
Love it day after day
Fake?

Old 08-19-2010, 02:42 PM
Banned
cstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nice
Does anyone know where I can get the most authentic AP replica?

Quick Reply: What's on your wrist today?