Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

What's on your wrist today?

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2011 | 03:48 PM
Teamspeed Member
falgo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!falgo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!falgo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!falgo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!falgo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!falgo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!falgo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!falgo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!falgo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!falgo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!falgo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
A friend's El Toro (on my wrist)..

Attached Images  
Old 08-13-2011 | 03:52 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
^^^ love the Toro....
The GMT PA movement it idiot proof

Old 08-13-2011 | 03:52 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Axman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by moabite
Down in Mexico for a buddy's wedding this weekend & went swimming with whale sharks this morning - these things were huge!
Cool piece, and pictures!

Old 08-13-2011 | 03:58 PM
Teamspeed Member
falgo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!falgo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!falgo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!falgo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!falgo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!falgo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!falgo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!falgo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!falgo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!falgo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!falgo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by GrayTT
The GMT PA movement it idiot proof
Are u sayin my friend's an idiot?!!!

Last edited by falgo; 08-13-2011 at 04:00 PM.
Old 08-13-2011 | 04:12 PM
Teamspeed Pro
slavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by falgo
A friend's El Toro (on my wrist)..
beautiful UN!

Old 08-13-2011 | 04:36 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Axman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond repute
Today started up with a Lum Tec Combat and ended up with Oris, soon heading in to bed Tomorrow is a bizzy day, , ,

Attached Images    
Old 08-13-2011 | 04:51 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by falgo
Are u sayin my friend's an idiot?!!!
Why... did he have to send his PA back to Geneva to be corrected?

Old 08-13-2011 | 05:20 PM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by GrayTT
Why... did he have to send his PA back to Geneva to be corrected?
I guess u know him well as well

Old 08-13-2011 | 05:22 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by h20skier
aP's do nothing for me. I guess I'm the one that doesn't like them
Have you checked out their older pieces?
You know, when their built real watches...

Old 08-13-2011 | 09:56 PM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
The only AP I even like is the Diver, but they are ALL so overpriced IMO...

Quick Reply: What's on your wrist today?