Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

What's on your wrist today?

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2011 | 11:55 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Woah awesome shots! Beautiful watch as well, welcome to the team!

Old 08-13-2011 | 02:08 AM
MrTheBadGuy
Control It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by vtgts300kw
Wow. Pathetic.

Goodbye. Ban me for good.
Next time I will. This time it's for a week.

Old 08-13-2011 | 03:34 AM
Teamspeed Pro
boursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond repute

Attached Images  
Old 08-13-2011 | 03:44 AM
Teamspeed Pro
LABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond repute
^ Nice, just about to put mine on and meet mates for our usual morning coffee.

Old 08-13-2011 | 03:47 AM
Teamspeed Pro
tips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Ludas
^^ Ok I know that was supposed to be a joke but seriously - What is up with you lately?
Have you lost your testicles or why the need to act so tough and macho? It makes you look insecure and pathetic.
Originally Posted by boursachi
+1, don't waste your time mate
Originally Posted by strebo
He has got a valid point. Lately your posts have been nothing but tasteless jokes and ignorant comments. I actually enjoyed reading your posts and thoughts before but nowadays they are just rude and not funny. Added.
Originally Posted by SoCal
I have to agree with several other members here Kurt. You have been very abrasive lately, to the point that it feels like Tuuner is back. Take a break, push away from the keyboard, or do something man... Because at the rate you're going, you won't be allowed on here for much longer. Don't take this as a threat; take it as some friendly advice, and as gospel if you don't change your attitude.
Originally Posted by Control It
Next time I will. This time it's for a week.

im realy glad people spoke out, it realy got old

this, my first watch, and i know hairy wrists bla bla
Name:  IMG_0453.jpg
Views: 284
Size:  130.2 KB

Old 08-13-2011 | 03:51 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Mike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by tips
im realy glad people spoke out, it realy got old

this, my first watch, and i know hairy wrists bla bla
Attachment 77998
Love it! The watch, not the hairy wrists

Old 08-13-2011 | 04:24 AM
Teamspeed Pro
LABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond repute

Old 08-13-2011 | 04:46 AM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
If you decide to get rid of the Daytona Josh, let me know. I REALLY want one, and am tempted to borrow one to wear to my wedding.

Old 08-13-2011 | 04:55 AM
Teamspeed Pro
I don't sell pieces mate - when I purchase a piece it's when i've hit a target and each watch reminds me of that accomplishment, something that keeps me motivated. Unfortunately i've only got four nice pieces!

Last edited by LABrit; 08-13-2011 at 04:57 AM. Reason: typo
Old 08-13-2011 | 05:17 AM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
Same here. I will never sell the DeepSea; same idea. It is "one of those pieces" that I wasn't going to get until I got to a certain point. I think I will get the Daytona after I am married and in a house.

Quick Reply: What's on your wrist today?