Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

What's on your wrist today?

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2011, 04:31 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by asg612
minute repeater ?

I've been looking at their Millanary (spelling?) a bit. Have you had one? I love their look.

Old 01-24-2011, 05:10 PM
Teamspeed Pro
LABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by rahul
dress up day:
Nice to see you post again.

Old 01-24-2011, 05:12 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by bmoores

Mark the haters are just jealous of our awesome keyboards. Wearing this gem today folks. Rode my bike this morning and this watch has the HRM etc on it.
What are you riding? I'm a road guy myself

Old 01-24-2011, 05:15 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by _CEO_
What are you riding? I'm a road guy myself
lol I quoted him and forgot to mention that I wish I could ride to work as well. Hauling kids to school and back puts a damper on it. Well the weather as well.

Old 01-24-2011, 05:18 PM
Rolex Fanboy
Originally Posted by rahul
dress up day:
Didn't even see this post. Very blurry...definitely my style

Old 01-24-2011, 05:21 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by h20skier
lol I quoted him and forgot to mention that I wish I could ride to work as well. Hauling kids to school and back puts a damper on it. Well the weather as well.
I just picked up a Pinarello Dogma and I'm dieing to ride it. -20 isn't helping

Old 01-24-2011, 05:23 PM
Rolex Fanboy
Originally Posted by _CEO_
I just picked up a Pinarello Dogma and I'm dieing to ride it. -20 isn't helping
I ride an old Seven Cycle on the road because I'm old school

Old 01-24-2011, 05:25 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
Wow guys, great watches. Love that vc and AP

Old 01-24-2011, 05:29 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
I ride an old Seven Cycle on the road because I'm old school
Keep on pedaling gramps!

Old 01-24-2011, 05:41 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
minute repeater ?

I've been looking at their Millanary (spelling?) a bit. Have you had one? I love their look.
Grand and Petit Sonnerie with Minute Repeater :-)

Stay away from Mellinary Collection. Unless you let me find you one at 40 cents on the dollar. They are dogs -

Some of the new pieces with the AP escapement are nice, but, for my money, there is much better out there.

Personally - check this out

Get ready for the big balance - This made me dirty my keyboard when I first saw it.

I'm personally a fan of the bespoke watch - Kari Voutilainen is arguably the best in the business right now. This is his new piece - called the Twenty 8.

Best,

asg

Quick Reply: What's on your wrist today?