Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

What's on your wrist today?

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2011 | 04:41 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Alzilla
^^^^Mmmmmm such a sick watch, Trax!
It's a fake

Old 01-17-2011 | 10:09 PM
Seriously. Change it.
BigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond repute
I'm hoping to get some advice from some advice from all you watch guys. I recently ordered the new Combat F1 from LumTec. I love the look of the watch, but am not crazy about the NATO straps that come with it, especially for daily use. LumTec is saying that a rubber band that will fit this watch is coming, but it will be several months before they are ready.

44mm watch with 22mm lug width. I would prefer leather that is rugged enough for daily wear, but am open to other ideas. Any suggestions????

Old 01-17-2011 | 10:24 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by BigE
I'm hoping to get some advice from some advice from all you watch guys. I recently ordered the new Combat F1 from LumTec. I love the look of the watch, but am not crazy about the NATO straps that come with it, especially for daily use. LumTec is saying that a rubber band that will fit this watch is coming, but it will be several months before they are ready.

44mm watch with 22mm lug width. I would prefer leather that is rugged enough for daily wear, but am open to other ideas. Any suggestions????

Congrats man that is an amazing piece right there. I posted this awhile back, it is a strap I got for my combat. It isn't rubber, nor leather. Sort of a hybrid material. It wears well and I love the details.

WatchStyle.com - Active Watch Band & Strap - Hirsch Freestyle

Old 01-17-2011 | 10:28 PM
Seriously. Change it.
BigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond repute
^That looks great. The red striping would pull nicely from the details on the F1. How does the material wear? Is it sweaty? Is it durable?

Old 01-17-2011 | 10:29 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
^That looks great. The red striping would pull nicely from the details on the F1. How does the material wear? Is it sweaty? Is it durable?
Is it made for a giant person??

Old 01-17-2011 | 10:32 PM
Seriously. Change it.
^Using some of those "Rodeo Comic" skills Want to trade my new F1 (when it comes in) for that Chopard GT XL?

Old 01-17-2011 | 10:36 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TeutonicCarFan
Congrats man that is an amazing piece right there. I posted this awhile back, it is a strap I got for my combat. It isn't rubber, nor leather. Sort of a hybrid material. It wears well and I love the details.

WatchStyle.com - Active Watch Band & Strap - Hirsch Freestyle
Funny BigE you ask that. I PM'd Ray today about a new strap for my Combat 5...Mainly because I didn't reverse the strap to make it more comfortable but I don't like the strap on mine either.

That Strap looks great I'm going to order one similar right now Teutonic

Old 01-17-2011 | 10:42 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
It seems quite durable, but I am not doing anything too strenuous with it. I have been wearing it daily since I got it. Since I wash my hands about a hundred times a day at the hospital I was looking for something that wouldn't get ruined with water/soap exposure. So far it has done that perfectly.

Old 01-17-2011 | 10:58 PM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
BigE, there are some pretty sweet strap makers out there. I actually have a near new 22mm leather strap that I might be inclined to give you. Call it a late birthday present; you would just need to order a 22mm buckle for it and you are good to go. It will a leftover from my huge watch sale that I just had. Just PM me your address and let me know brother.

Old 01-17-2011 | 11:03 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Craigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond repute
New Hamilton in the mail, but picked up a new daily as well this weekend:

So far it's running +1second/day. Thrilled with it.

Quick Reply: What's on your wrist today?