Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

Your next watch

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2011, 05:46 AM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
I love the AP Diver, but those 3 look like total shite to me. WAY too busy IMO.

Old 02-13-2011, 05:54 AM
Teamspeed Pro
boursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ABK
AP Ruben Barrichello III
AP Grand Prix Rose Gold
AP Arnold The Legacy
i still say GP
did you try it on?

also don't forget to consider it with what you usually wear

if you care about how limited those pieces are, the GP RG is 650 pcs, while the RBIII is limited to 257. personally, those numbers are meaningless to me, especially at the rate AP pumps out "limited" editions

i think you can exclude the Legacy because its not as beefy as either two.
good luck!

Old 02-13-2011, 06:09 AM
ABK
Teamspeed Junior Member
ABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura about
boursachi i need a rose gold ap with black strap as the only gold one i have is the arnold all star, i really like the carbon on the gp too.

Old 02-13-2011, 06:24 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Legacy for me out of them. Just don't get why it's the most expensive.

Old 02-13-2011, 06:25 AM
Teamspeed Pro
boursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond repute
in that case, you definitely need to cancel the Legacy out because the case is not in gold

yeah the carbon on the GP is extremely well-placed! not too much, not too little.
in terms of aesthetics, i dont know i think the GP is a CLEAR winner over the RBIII

btw who is the owner of the AD in qatar?

Originally Posted by ABK
boursachi i need a rose gold ap with black strap as the only gold one i have is the arnold all star, i really like the carbon on the gp too.

Old 02-13-2011, 07:47 AM
ABK
Teamspeed Junior Member
ABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura aboutABK has a spectacular aura about
The dealer here is Ali bin ali.

Old 02-13-2011, 07:53 AM
Teamspeed Pro
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
Would be fun to get the RBIII but it's way too flashy to be able to sport on a daily basis, I personally would get RG GP, but Legacy would be cool since you have another Arnold piece.

Old 02-13-2011, 12:03 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SoCal
I love the AP Diver, but those 3 look like total shite to me. WAY too busy IMO.
Hey Hey Hey please refer to
https://teamspeed.com/forums/off-top...teamspeed.html

Although I agree all three are way too busy for my tastes for sure. Without any gold showing they would calm down. I like Mo's bumblebee and I like that GP that's all black with red. The 3rd color is too much.

Old 02-13-2011, 12:13 PM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
I referred to it, and the last time I checked, shite isn't on there.

Old 02-13-2011, 12:15 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SoCal
I referred to it, and the last time I checked, shite isn't on there.
fvck isn't either

Quick Reply: Your next watch