Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

Your next watch

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2013, 08:39 PM
Teamspeed Pro
exRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant future
I was saying thats who makes the movements to the big names are the independents creators, like Dufur, Mojon, etc. These guys are the key to everything. They are the genious. Thats why the independent creators always have better products then everybody else. Patek had amazing quality, complication, etc movements. They need to focus on creating more inovations inhouse and less outsourcing and patek branding it. Just like all the big names do.

Old 06-10-2013, 02:19 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
gr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of light
my mate become dealer of CT Scuderia so I've ordered this one

Old 06-12-2013, 03:16 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Nice and sporty

Old 06-30-2013, 07:13 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Interesting concept...

Attached Images  
Old 06-30-2013, 09:45 PM
Teamspeed Pro
exRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by gr1zly
my mate become dealer of CT Scuderia so I've ordered this one

No to ofend anyone but that watch is a steal! 1000USD and more for a Quartz movement???? I was negotiating with those guys several months ago, and forget it! They want all the money! Seriously??? 1000 bucks for Quartz??? 3000 bucks for automatic??? And they give the same margins to the distributers that all everybody does, but that everybody are automatic movements at the same price they sell you an Quartz.

Old 07-02-2013, 07:29 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
gr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of light
I've gotten discount 50% off

Old 07-02-2013, 07:55 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by gr1zly
I've gotten discount 50% off
For a Quartz? They have margins above 100%.... But anyway, very very cool design👍 congrats!

Old 07-03-2013, 12:07 AM
Teamspeed Member
brim is a glorious beacon of lightbrim is a glorious beacon of lightbrim is a glorious beacon of lightbrim is a glorious beacon of lightbrim is a glorious beacon of lightbrim is a glorious beacon of lightbrim is a glorious beacon of lightbrim is a glorious beacon of lightbrim is a glorious beacon of lightbrim is a glorious beacon of lightbrim is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by GrayTT
Hmmmmmmmm

Buy this! If you don't like it, I'll buy it from you. I can't get a decent spot on the list for one.

Old 07-03-2013, 08:17 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by brim
Buy this! If you don't like it, I'll buy it from you. I can't get a decent spot on the list for one.
I actually have two spots....
Will let you know once I get a call...
It will be a while cause they did not iron out all the issues yet

Last edited by GrayTT; 07-03-2013 at 12:48 PM.
Old 07-23-2013, 03:08 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GMT Perp. would be my next movement...

Quick Reply: Your next watch