Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

Your next watch

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2013, 03:59 PM
Teamspeed Pro
parealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond repute
on its way

Attached Images  
Old 08-03-2013, 08:09 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
moabite has a reputation beyond reputemoabite has a reputation beyond reputemoabite has a reputation beyond reputemoabite has a reputation beyond reputemoabite has a reputation beyond reputemoabite has a reputation beyond reputemoabite has a reputation beyond reputemoabite has a reputation beyond reputemoabite has a reputation beyond reputemoabite has a reputation beyond reputemoabite has a reputation beyond repute
Considering a Bremont U-2 - anyone have experience with the brand?

From what I've read/seen I like the founders and their story. The U-2 is a really nice and simple watch. Going to check it out in person at a local jeweler who is an authorized reseller. I'm not a Tourneau fan but was pleasantly surprised to see their new website with the browsing features - used to be worthless.

Old 08-21-2013, 01:49 AM
Teamspeed Member
iceman912 is a jewel in the roughiceman912 is a jewel in the roughiceman912 is a jewel in the roughiceman912 is a jewel in the roughiceman912 is a jewel in the roughiceman912 is a jewel in the roughiceman912 is a jewel in the roughiceman912 is a jewel in the roughiceman912 is a jewel in the roughiceman912 is a jewel in the roughiceman912 is a jewel in the rough
If One can dream

5204p

Attached Images  
Old 09-19-2013, 11:50 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
This

Name:  39B24EE3-4BF7-4239-935F-109C4E4AB993-3549-000003BF65853C3C_zps8562b2cc.jpg
Views: 85
Size:  106.5 KB

Old 09-19-2013, 04:17 PM
Teamspeed Pro
exRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant future
This
Peter is finalizing casing👌👌👌

Attached Images  
Old 09-19-2013, 06:07 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
lqdbreakz will become famous soon enoughlqdbreakz will become famous soon enoughlqdbreakz will become famous soon enoughlqdbreakz will become famous soon enoughlqdbreakz will become famous soon enoughlqdbreakz will become famous soon enoughlqdbreakz will become famous soon enoughlqdbreakz will become famous soon enough
^^ you are such a baller. I think that watch is one of the best values out there right now. When I heard the price on it, I got sticker shock in a good way. I figured it would cost much more. Kudos brother.

Old 09-19-2013, 06:49 PM
Teamspeed Pro
exRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant future
Well this watch costs and doesn't costs what they say. It really costs what they say on the price list, but it doesn't because since its a 88 pieces world wide, you have to buy another one from them to be able to unlock a piece alocation for the Triad.
And they are right, because if they sold it just regular like all the other, they would have sold it out immediatly.

But anyway, a true collectors piece, and for who knows how to admire finewatch. Peter is one of the still alive Grand watchmakers of our days. In 50 years his pieces are gonna be worth millions, because of the design, technics and above all rarety and his name.

Good to know that theres someone in here that shares the same vision. Kudos for you mate!👍👍👍

Old 09-19-2013, 08:00 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Terraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura about
^^ Interesting to hear about the Triad. Will take a look at these pieces soon, as I love a watch with a story behind it. Do you think the pieces will be a great investment for the future?

Last edited by Terraforce1; 09-19-2013 at 08:03 PM.
Old 09-19-2013, 08:04 PM
Teamspeed Pro
The Triad is just the first piece from a new era for Speake-Marin.

Its the first piece of the Mechanical Art edition.
Then there is gonna be Technical edition and sport edition wich was just launched today with the Spirit DLC, and it will be displayed at QP Salon.

Old 10-25-2013, 04:26 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Maxtico is an unknown quantity at this point
I'd love to get the Yellow Gold Yachtmaster 2 model 116688
I think the 44mm might be a bit to big for my taste but I just absolutely love the watch.

Quick Reply: Your next watch