Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

Your next watch

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2012, 01:00 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by BDSK
Not really next on my list at over 500k can't fascinating watch. So very very light!

Old 08-27-2012, 03:26 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Still Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond repute

$4.99 shipped! hahahaha. I just had to, it isn't a half bad looking watch, just want to laugh at the quality, plus I figured I'm headed to Mexico in 2 weeks and might as well bring a crappy watch in case anything bad happened....doubt I'll even go in the pool/shower w/ it on.

Just cracked me up that it could be that cheap w/ shipping, and go figure the day after I bought it I saw it on sale for $3.99 shipped hahaha.

Old 08-27-2012, 08:51 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Clubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond repute
Just saw this at the back of EVO, know nothing about the brand but looks very cool. Could be a nice drive watch. Would match my rusty's colour combo too After a bit of googling, turns out it is a very old swiss company but somehow left under the radar. They are very associated with motorsports too. What do you guys think ?

And this is the second alternative. Love the CF effect strap...

Last edited by Clubber; 08-27-2012 at 08:52 PM.
Old 09-12-2012, 05:53 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
gr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of light
Just saw Omega Aquaterra GMT on braclet with blue dial.
I am in love!
Waiting for price from my Omega dealer.

Old 09-14-2012, 01:58 AM
Teamspeed Member
brim is a glorious beacon of lightbrim is a glorious beacon of lightbrim is a glorious beacon of lightbrim is a glorious beacon of lightbrim is a glorious beacon of lightbrim is a glorious beacon of lightbrim is a glorious beacon of lightbrim is a glorious beacon of lightbrim is a glorious beacon of lightbrim is a glorious beacon of lightbrim is a glorious beacon of light
^ nice GMT. 43mm?

Old 09-14-2012, 02:03 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
gr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of light
yes

Old 09-18-2012, 04:44 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
I feel the need to buy.... but what

Last edited by GrayTT; 09-18-2012 at 05:33 PM.
Old 09-18-2012, 01:05 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
maybe cyrus would be good for you

Last edited by gr1zly; 09-18-2012 at 01:07 PM.
Old 09-18-2012, 04:02 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Sebaflex will become famous soon enoughSebaflex will become famous soon enoughSebaflex will become famous soon enoughSebaflex will become famous soon enoughSebaflex will become famous soon enoughSebaflex will become famous soon enoughSebaflex will become famous soon enoughSebaflex will become famous soon enoughSebaflex will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Clubber
Just saw this at the back of EVO, know nothing about the brand but looks very cool. Could be a nice drive watch. Would match my rusty's colour combo too After a bit of googling, turns out it is a very old swiss company but somehow left under the radar. They are very associated with motorsports too. What do you guys think ?

I also noticed it on EVO. looks nice! any idea on price?

Old 09-19-2012, 11:37 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Clubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Sebaflex
I also noticed it on EVO. looks nice! any idea on price?
Over here, they quoted $600 for me, good price for a stylish/daily watch I think.

Quick Reply: Your next watch