Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

Your next watch

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2012, 10:26 AM
Teamspeed Pro
POWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond repute
Toss up for me

Old 05-14-2012, 10:26 AM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
Updated. I prefer the super-luminova.

Old 05-14-2012, 10:28 AM
Seriously. Change it.
BigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond repute
I missed the Saturday delivery of my new Railmaster XXL. It's at the Post Office waiting for me. Only 1.5 more hours until it opens so I can pick it up......

Old 05-14-2012, 10:49 AM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
Rock an Rolla! I'm sure you'll love it man.

Old 05-14-2012, 11:16 AM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
my vote goes to the updated one...looks clean yet still impressive

Old 05-14-2012, 12:13 PM
Teamspeed Pro
boursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond repute
BDSK, whoa that totally skipped my radar i had NO IDEA there was an updated version with the 42mm!
imho the updated looks even better than the old, and that is saying something for me because i fell in love the first and ONLY time i saw the RG RC irl on someone's wrist from afar. was pure love at first sight

of course the dial/motif itself is very important, the old's greyish tone was brilliant contrast with the case imho but the updated version looks SUPERB in that pic

win-win either way, updated gets my vote for the nicer finishings

Old 05-14-2012, 12:27 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by boursachi
BDSK, whoa that totally skipped my radar i had NO IDEA there was an updated version with the 42mm!
imho the updated looks even better than the old, and that is saying something for me because i fell in love the first and ONLY time i saw the RG RC irl on someone's wrist from afar. was pure love at first sight

of course the dial/motif itself is very important, the old's greyish tone was brilliant contrast with the case imho but the updated version looks SUPERB in that pic

win-win either way, updated gets my vote for the nicer finishings
I like the 42mm much better than the new 44mm. AP's new ROO line is way too big and bulky for me. The 42's fit like a glove and are much more sharp and subtle. It's a toss up for me.. I love the old grey tone dial.. not sure if I am loving the RG rings around the sub dials. If they kept the RG around the numerals and left the sub dials like the old then that would be perfect.

Old 05-14-2012, 01:04 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
^ go 42mm. My biggest complaint with ROOs are that they are too big and bulky for my taste, otherwise I like the design as I hope to have a blue faced 39mm RO someday. For an offshore 42 seems perfect.

STOCK NUMBER # OME6230------ Extra large and well maintained is this stainless steel 3 piece case Omega wrist watch. From lug to lug this extra loooong Omega signed case is 47mm and wide not including the signed Omega crown this Omega case is 38mm wide so please expect this piece to be very large. The dial is in amazing condition and it is with a textured pattern as the scan shows you. The hands are original and gold. The crystal is domed and not a scratch not a flaw to be found at all. The movement as you all know by know is my favorite as it is the newer model "30T2" caliber 283 with 17 extra clean and examined ruby jewels. The movement serial number is 13,663,746 and this places this large Omega Swiss made wrist watch to the year 1952 and it does keep terrific time for sure. The back of this case is a snap in and as the scans shows you it is with a mirror finish with no personal engravings at all. The case reference number is 2506-13SC and notice the "Star" on the inside of the back of this case not common at all. Well serviced mint 18mm leather band and ready to go ;-)

Old 05-14-2012, 05:26 PM
Teamspeed Pro
boursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by BDSK
I like the 42mm much better than the new 44mm. AP's new ROO line is way too big and bulky for me. The 42's fit like a glove and are much more sharp and subtle. It's a toss up for me.. I love the old grey tone dial.. not sure if I am loving the RG rings around the sub dials. If they kept the RG around the numerals and left the sub dials like the old then that would be perfect.
+1 i prefer the 42 over the 44 in terms of overall fit and design
i can see what you mean regarding the rings on the subdials and them going for the extra shine and glitter; personally it does not ruin the watch for me and the rest cleans up great

however at the end of the day if i were in the market i would put both next to each other and determine which dial i prefer the most and which works best for my week

good luck and keep us posted

Old 05-15-2012, 04:22 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
new dial for sure!

Quick Reply: Your next watch