Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

Your next watch

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2012, 01:36 AM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by thedude
This will be my next watch...

Allstar watch. Just beautiful choice.
Originally Posted by Wearymicrobe
I am not exactly sure why I like this but, I know nothing about the brand or the history. It's fetching though.

Braun has always had some crazy movements. One I really liked years ago was set to your area and told you sunrise and set. Totally cool concept. I don't know how well they run. In my 20's wasn't about to find out how well a 7k plus watch ran or didn't run so I skipped. Wish I had one now in my possession. They are pretty cool.

The guy if you research them spent a lot of time doing movements for others before he moved on to his personal stuff. I don't think (don't quote me on this) that he has anything to do with the brand now. Maybe part of Frank Mueller group? Again I don't know for sure.

Old 05-07-2012, 05:53 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
gr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by thedude
This will be my next watch...

awesome choice, I would like to have one but for now it's to expensive for me

Last edited by gr1zly; 05-07-2012 at 05:56 AM.
Old 05-07-2012, 08:08 AM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by h20skier
Allstar watch. Just beautiful choice.

Braun has always had some crazy movements. One I really liked years ago was set to your area and told you sunrise and set. Totally cool concept. I don't know how well they run. In my 20's wasn't about to find out how well a 7k plus watch ran or didn't run so I skipped. Wish I had one now in my possession. They are pretty cool.

The guy if you research them spent a lot of time doing movements for others before he moved on to his personal stuff. I don't think (don't quote me on this) that he has anything to do with the brand now. Maybe part of Frank Mueller group? Again I don't know for sure.
Hmm never heard of this guy. That is super cheap for an equation of time complication!

Old 05-07-2012, 10:12 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Wearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by h20skier

I know that he is part of the Mueller group and that he makes his own movements. That to me is attractive, ~17K but I have seen a few used at 5-6K which is an attractive price point for a in-house designed movement with a complication and a meteorite dial.

I do kind of wish that he had treated the dial like Rolex does to their Meteorite dials to make them pop.

This is the sunrise sunset model, as a surfer both would interest me.

Old 05-07-2012, 10:18 AM
Teamspeed Pro
HarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond repute
I'm recording record levels on my Do Want meter right about now.

Old 05-07-2012, 10:22 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Tried this today; a 40mm SS Prep for around 13k... not bad me thinks
I am starting to ready dig the brand and this history

Attached Images  
Old 05-07-2012, 10:25 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Wearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond repute
The above new only 7K. Insane.

Also if you are a sailor. Angle to the stars so that you can calculate your position with a sextant. No need to do the math.

Old 05-07-2012, 10:28 AM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
WANT

Old 05-07-2012, 10:34 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Wearymicrobe
The above new only 7K. Insane.
Link please

Old 05-07-2012, 10:58 AM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GrayTT
Tried this today; a 40mm SS Prep for around 13k... not bad me thinks
I am starting to ready dig the brand and this history
I've always thought that is one of the classiest perpetual moon phase calendar watches out, and at a silly good price. The movement are well decorated, too.

Quick Reply: Your next watch