Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

Your next watch

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2010, 04:23 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
akiruno You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!akiruno You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!akiruno You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!akiruno You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!akiruno You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!akiruno You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!akiruno You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!akiruno You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!akiruno You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!akiruno You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!akiruno You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by CrazyRuskie
This is the only watch I want next at this point, dunno when it'll happen though:

IWC Portuguese 3714-04
AKA IWC Panda…found a preloved one at a shop in Shinjuku a couple days ago for $5K

Old 01-28-2011, 03:43 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
maybe someone would be kind enough to get me this for my Bday

Old 01-28-2011, 05:14 AM
Teamspeed Member
Holmer is a jewel in the roughHolmer is a jewel in the roughHolmer is a jewel in the roughHolmer is a jewel in the roughHolmer is a jewel in the roughHolmer is a jewel in the roughHolmer is a jewel in the roughHolmer is a jewel in the roughHolmer is a jewel in the roughHolmer is a jewel in the roughHolmer is a jewel in the rough
Thats a stunner!

Thinking about picking up a submariner 14060, but since i'm on a student budget, i might go for a Breitling SuperOcean Heritage. Not gonna buy until i'm 110 % sure about what i want though.. Tricky tricky.

Old 01-28-2011, 07:56 AM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GrayTT
maybe someone would be kind enough to get me this for my Bday

5726 ... had it offered to me...34k US is retail.....5712 you have is a stunner though...

Old 01-28-2011, 08:55 AM
Teamspeed Pro
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah 5712 is nice Hani, get something other than a Nautilus like the 5960p

Old 01-28-2011, 10:49 AM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Marc
5726 ... had it offered to me...34k US is retail.....5712 you have is a stunner though...
I agree I like the Nautilus he has more.

Old 01-28-2011, 12:31 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
I have an allocation for the 5131g but I feel its for the Gray(haired)TT

Was thinking of the annual but also felt its not for me right now

The 6000 seems like a good balance of formal and sporty (and a fraction of the price)... but not sure

Thats why I ended up thinking of the 5726

Last edited by GrayTT; 01-28-2011 at 12:34 PM.
Old 01-28-2011, 12:39 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Love the last two. The first one you are 25 years too young.

I really like that annualar you show in the Blue piece and I hate blue. Jeez.

Just got both you Balla!

Old 01-28-2011, 12:54 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GrayTT

Was thinking of the annual but also felt its not for me right now

This is one of my favorite watches, the 5960. 5131 is hot, too, but rock a 5960 for now.

Edit: btw I am not smart enough to read the face on the 5131.

Old 01-28-2011, 01:07 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
Bell&Ross for sure. My next one.

Quick Reply: Your next watch