Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

Your next watch

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2011, 03:07 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Craigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
I'm also thinking of getting a Rolex Submariner, would it look great if say I occasionally sport it with the nato strap ala JamesBond style ?
Only if you buy a vintage no date. I went into the rolex boutique here in Toronto to look at one and they didnt have any in stock.

I'm shopping the vintage market for now.

Old 06-25-2011, 03:12 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Craigger
Only if you buy a vintage no date. I went into the rolex boutique here in Toronto to look at one and they didnt have any in stock.

I'm shopping the vintage market for now.
Nice, the new Submariner and GMT2 I am liking them more day by day. I met a friend of mine yesterday at lunch and he was sporting a GMT2 and it looks great.

Old 06-25-2011, 04:29 PM
Teamspeed Pro
boursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond repute
bo jasim i dig the new Submariner with the thicker case in black dial/bezel! not so much the green dial/bezel
but as an owner of a GMTii, my vote goes for the function so go for the newer ceramic bezel GMT.
besides, i think it's the rolex for you given your style as well as your collection, AND the fact that you mentioned the polished bracelet TWICE to me already in two different conversations

so don't tire yourself out and go pull the trigger mate!
but don't pay over 2k for one man, how much are they going for at the AD? let me know if you need a hook-up from an independent

Old 06-26-2011, 03:55 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Craigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond repute
I just cant make up my mind....

This would compliment my 3572.50 nicely, no?

Old 06-26-2011, 04:13 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by boursachi
bo jasim i dig the new Submariner with the thicker case in black dial/bezel! not so much the green dial/bezel
but as an owner of a GMTii, my vote goes for the function so go for the newer ceramic bezel GMT.
besides, i think it's the rolex for you given your style as well as your collection, AND the fact that you mentioned the polished bracelet TWICE to me already in two different conversations

so don't tire yourself out and go pull the trigger mate!
but don't pay over 2k for one man, how much are they going for at the AD? let me know if you need a hook-up from an independent
I'm liking the Green SUB with green dial, the Ceramic bezel is impressive and so is the bracelet.

Old 06-26-2011, 06:43 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Just got word - this is incoming. Yay!

Old 06-26-2011, 08:14 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Interesting! I like it.

Any details you can share?

Old 06-26-2011, 08:35 PM
ljg
Teamspeed Pro
ljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by asg612

Asg comes thru with another FPJ! Sick piece.

Old 06-26-2011, 11:25 PM
Teamspeed Pro
HarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond repute
I got these for my brothers.

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1309145094.777918.jpg
Views: 272
Size:  36.1 KB

Old 06-27-2011, 06:36 AM
Teamspeed Pro
boursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by asg612
that looks like a true engineering marvel
more information please?

congratulations!

Last edited by boursachi; 06-27-2011 at 06:38 AM.

Quick Reply: Your next watch