Notices
Travel | Hotels & Resorts | Restaurants & Food Share Experiences From Your Favorite Hotels & Restaurants From Around The Globe.

What to do with gf in Rome?

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2008, 03:25 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
PorscheFanatic Junior has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic Junior has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic Junior has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic Junior has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic Junior has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic Junior has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic Junior has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic Junior has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic Junior has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic Junior has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic Junior has a reputation beyond repute
What to do with gf in Rome?

Im off to Rome in a couple of weeks, but Ive never been so it would be awesome if I knew a little bit about it.

Im going with my girl and she's been there many times so we're probably gonna visit all the major tourist spots but could you guys recommend any good restaurants, clubs och just nice shops/cafés that are a little bit "unknown"?

Our pockets aren't that deep and we're quite young (16 and 18) so nothing too fancy, but you get the point. I want to show her a good time

And please, don't reply with "When in Rome..."

Old 07-15-2008, 04:21 AM
Teamspeed Pro
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
Hampus, what I'm about to tell you now is something that I want you to keep deep within you.
I was at this great restaurant that had the most amazing freshly cut potatoes, cooked in some special oil, a huge selection of vegetables and sauces to go with the meat. I've never told anyone about this place before, this is a TS exclusive and I want it to stay that way.

edit: found a picture of the restaurant..
http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/8238/bild7vk9.png

Old 07-15-2008, 05:41 AM
Teamspeed's Official Shaikh
CondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond repute
Avoid shopping

Old 07-15-2008, 08:14 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Bronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by PorscheFanatic
Hampus, what I'm about to tell you now is something that I want you to keep deep within you.
I was at this great restaurant that had the most amazing freshly cut potatoes, cooked in some special oil, a huge selection of vegetables and sauces to go with the meat. I've never told anyone about this place before, this is a TS exclusive and I want it to stay that way.

edit: found a picture of the restaurant..
http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/8238/bild7vk9.png
I really thought you had found some sweet place, bwahahaha.

Old 07-15-2008, 11:07 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute
sex?

Old 07-15-2008, 01:55 PM
Teamspeed Pro
RDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond repute
I wrote up a quick overview of some tourist places to see in Rome on another site. Hopefully this will point you in the right direction. Rome Italy - TheLonelyBackpacker.com