Notices
Travel | Hotels & Resorts | Restaurants & Food Share Experiences From Your Favorite Hotels & Restaurants From Around The Globe.

Las Vegas Restaurants - need suggestions

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2008, 06:48 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Raz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond repute
Las Vegas Restaurants - need suggestions

Sorry, I posted this in the Hotels section. I'm taking my family to Vegas in a few weeks and need suggestions on some must try restaurants. We're open to just about any style of food.

Old 04-21-2008, 08:11 PM
Teamspeed Member
KhanNSX is on a distinguished roadKhanNSX is on a distinguished roadKhanNSX is on a distinguished roadKhanNSX is on a distinguished roadKhanNSX is on a distinguished roadKhanNSX is on a distinguished road
I always like the buffet at Bellagio.

Otherwise a Korean friend of mine took me to a great Korean BBQ(Kimchee) place on the strip. It's at the corner of Las Vegas blvd, and Convention center drive(in an "L" shaped strip mall thing). You can't miss it, there is a huge red "KIMCHEE" sign..

The Grand Wok & Sushi Bar at MGM Grand is also good.

I've never been to this one, but FIX at the Bellagio is supposed to have a great Kobe beef burger, as well as some Salmon poppers. I saw that one on the travel channel and want to try it next time I'm there.

From the same travel channel episode, they liked the Cravings Buffet at the Mirage.

Hope these help.

Old 05-12-2008, 12:49 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
trojanman is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by KhanNSX

I've never been to this one, but FIX at the Bellagio is supposed to have a great Kobe beef burger, as well as some Salmon poppers. I saw that one on the travel channel and want to try it next time I'm there.
+1 for FIX. I loved it. Relaxed, if not boisterous atmosphere. EXCELLENT food, but not in a 5-star Jean Georges kind of way...more in hip/trendy setting.

Love the dry-aged steak and the kobe chili fries. To DIE for (and you probably will if you eat it enough!)

Old 05-12-2008, 04:29 PM
Teamspeed Pro
alwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond repute
Savoy ! ! ! ! ! !

Old 05-12-2008, 05:08 PM
Teamspeed Pro
MiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond repute
I think we're going to be in Vegas at the same time.

Old 05-12-2008, 06:56 PM
Teamspeed Pro
vodkarocket is an unknown quantity at this point
A few of my favorites in Vegas...

The Steakhouse at the Wynn

Rumjungle (Brazilian steakhouse/ rum bar/ night club) in the Mandalay

Little Buddha (Asian) in The Palms

Old 05-12-2008, 06:59 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
gramicci101 is an unknown quantity at this point
Mon Ami Gabi in the Paris. The wine list is huge and the steak is excellent.

Old 05-31-2008, 07:36 PM
Teamspeed Pro
86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute
The Eiffel Tower is good. The view of the Bellagio water show at night is amazing also.

Old 06-01-2008, 01:20 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Raz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by 86blackwidow
The Eiffel Tower is good. The view of the Bellagio water show at night is amazing also.

THanks for the replies. I'm back from the trip and had a great time! I actually did eat at the Eiffel Tower, and the food was very good. Good service and pleasant staff as well.

I also ended up eating at:
Circo (Bellagio) - Decent food, good service
Batolotta (Wynn). Ok food, not too impressed
Jasmine (Bellagio) - Excellent experience.Good asian food and beautiful decor

Old 06-05-2008, 01:41 PM
Teamspeed's Mr. Spock
stuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond repute
On the recommendation of some of the peeps here, we tried Boa.

Had "Kobe" with Foi Gras and a nice bottle of Brunello.

Not quite as good as the Argentinian beef we had in Bangkok, but it was pretty darn good.

Quick Reply: Las Vegas Restaurants - need suggestions