Notices
Travel | Hotels & Resorts | Restaurants & Food Share Experiences From Your Favorite Hotels & Restaurants From Around The Globe.

The trip of a life time ?

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2013, 02:26 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
The trip of a life time ?

I'm seriously considering taking the trip from London England to do this:

http://www.wideopenbaja.com/

I would do a 5 or 7 day trip as I'm going all that way.
Has anyone done it or know someone that has ?

Old 06-15-2013, 03:38 AM
Teamspeed Member
moe b will become famous soon enoughmoe b will become famous soon enoughmoe b will become famous soon enoughmoe b will become famous soon enoughmoe b will become famous soon enoughmoe b will become famous soon enoughmoe b will become famous soon enoughmoe b will become famous soon enoughmoe b will become famous soon enough
looks like loads of fun! I'm doing a drive with the guys from nirvana along with some members here from teamspeed. attached is the link for the drive 19 days to go! woohhoooo
Evo Alpine Assault | Petrolhead Nirvana
Thought you'd be interested..

Old 06-15-2013, 06:55 AM
Teamspeed Pro
MC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond repute
If you guys do this next year then I'm in

Old 06-15-2013, 12:59 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Damon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond repute
I have done Wide Open Baja. It's seriously one of the best times I have ever had. It's all done very well and the scenery is outstanding. I would recommend it to anyone.

Name:  IMG20.jpg
Views: 104
Size:  196.0 KB

Old 06-15-2013, 08:11 PM
Teamspeed Pro
theprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond repute
Hi,

That looks truly awesome. Never heard of it before.

DO IT!

Cheers,
Nik

Old 11-22-2016, 01:43 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
ryanlb You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ryanlb You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ryanlb You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ryanlb You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ryanlb You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ryanlb You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ryanlb You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ryanlb You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ryanlb You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ryanlb You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ryanlb You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
That looks like a ton of fun to do...expect to get sand in places you didn't think possible.

Old 02-27-2017, 06:42 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
SandeersArnold is an unknown quantity at this point
love it! sounds great!

Good luck!

Old 06-23-2019, 08:41 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
King Hill is an unknown quantity at this point
I want to visit London and have a massage the lingam massage london Who has already done this?