Notices

Drive For Sight

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2010, 12:17 AM
Teamspeed Member
Zippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond repute
Drive For Sight

I'm starting to put together a fundraiser this summer to support the Foundation Fighting Blindness - FFB. It will be a Poker Run ending at a nice restaurant for dinner, drinks and a lot of fun.

As you may know, my 6 year old son, Erick, was born blind. He has a very rare condition called Leber's Congenital Amorousis - LCA. There has been some very promising work done in the area of Gene Therapy that will, some day soon hopefully, bring my boy sight. The FFB are a major backer of this research, some of which is being conducted here in Edmonton. The Foundation for Retinal Research, in the USA, would be the American counterpart. http://www.tfrr.org/

I have a web page under construction which should be looking good soon. I'll keep you updated as more detail of the event are available. I'm planning on the back 1/2 of June.

www.DriveForSight.com

Check back soon for updates.

MIKE SEED

Last edited by Zippy; 01-23-2010 at 12:31 AM.