Notices
Travel | Hotels & Resorts | Restaurants & Food Share Experiences From Your Favorite Hotels & Restaurants From Around The Globe.

England Trip: Goodwood and Silverstone F1

Old 06-13-2012, 09:34 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Vernor75 has a spectacular aura aboutVernor75 has a spectacular aura aboutVernor75 has a spectacular aura aboutVernor75 has a spectacular aura aboutVernor75 has a spectacular aura aboutVernor75 has a spectacular aura aboutVernor75 has a spectacular aura aboutVernor75 has a spectacular aura aboutVernor75 has a spectacular aura aboutVernor75 has a spectacular aura aboutVernor75 has a spectacular aura about
England Trip: Goodwood and Silverstone F1

My wife and I are headed to England at the end of the month to attend the Goodwood Festival of Speed followed by the F1 race at Silverstone.

Looking for some suggestions for places to see and/or meet ups while we are there. It's an automotive focused trip so we're trying to see as many factories, workshops, etc while we are there. Already have the Aston Martin tour scheduled (maybe I'll see my V12V being built!). Looking for any other "ins" to a good tour or recommendations on places we must see. I have a huge list so I'm trying to narrow it down based on feedback.

Thanks for any ideas!

Old 06-13-2012, 09:37 PM
Teamspeed Member
ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ArDs You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
You may also consider going to the Mclaren and Lotus factories.