Notices
Travel | Hotels & Resorts | Restaurants & Food Share Experiences From Your Favorite Hotels & Restaurants From Around The Globe.

Bermuda vs. Nassau vs. Cancun vs. Jamaica vs. San Juan vs. Aruba

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2011, 09:35 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
JuiceBox has a reputation beyond reputeJuiceBox has a reputation beyond reputeJuiceBox has a reputation beyond reputeJuiceBox has a reputation beyond reputeJuiceBox has a reputation beyond reputeJuiceBox has a reputation beyond reputeJuiceBox has a reputation beyond reputeJuiceBox has a reputation beyond reputeJuiceBox has a reputation beyond reputeJuiceBox has a reputation beyond reputeJuiceBox has a reputation beyond repute
Bermuda vs. Nassau vs. Cancun vs. Jamaica vs. San Juan vs. Aruba

So long story short I got bumped from a flight and in return they gave me free 3 round trip tickets to anywhere AirTran flys. I asked and yes, it really does mean ANYWHERE they fly. Right now I am only doing freelance work and have loads of free time on my hands so I think it might be time to do some traveling. It's starting to get chilly here in NY so I think its time to hit the tropics. Here are my options...

Bermuda
Nassau (may have been there...forgot)
Cancun
Montego Bay (Jamaica)
San Juan
Aruba
Punta Cana (been there so last on my list)

I have never been to any of these places before except Punta Cana like I mentioned. Anyone have any experiences with these places? Thanks.

Old 11-08-2011, 11:02 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
diskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond repute
I've been to Bermuda, Cancun, San Juan and Aruba. By far, Aruba was my favorite. The people are awesome, and even though the island is a desert island, it's beautiful. There's plenty to do - lots of beaches, amazing restaurants (gotta eat at Papiamento!) and plenty to do on the little island.

Bermuda was expensive and felt a lot like the US, but it was just stunning there. Felt more crowded than Aruba.

Cancun felt trashy, and I doubt I'll ever feel the need to go back. Just didn't like it.

Old 11-08-2011, 11:16 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
i've been to the atlantis in the bahamas, id recommend it

Old 11-08-2011, 11:34 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
JuiceBox has a reputation beyond reputeJuiceBox has a reputation beyond reputeJuiceBox has a reputation beyond reputeJuiceBox has a reputation beyond reputeJuiceBox has a reputation beyond reputeJuiceBox has a reputation beyond reputeJuiceBox has a reputation beyond reputeJuiceBox has a reputation beyond reputeJuiceBox has a reputation beyond reputeJuiceBox has a reputation beyond reputeJuiceBox has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by diskreet
I've been to Bermuda, Cancun, San Juan and Aruba. By far, Aruba was my favorite. The people are awesome, and even though the island is a desert island, it's beautiful. There's plenty to do - lots of beaches, amazing restaurants (gotta eat at Papiamento!) and plenty to do on the little island.

Bermuda was expensive and felt a lot like the US, but it was just stunning there. Felt more crowded than Aruba.

Cancun felt trashy, and I doubt I'll ever feel the need to go back. Just didn't like it.
I've been leaning towards Aruba. Any sort of night life to speak of?

Old 11-08-2011, 11:36 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Speed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond repute
IMO you cant go past Aruba

Old 11-08-2011, 11:59 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
also, im single and most likely going by myself...does that change anything?

Old 11-09-2011, 12:01 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Hell. Why don't you just stay home!

Old 11-09-2011, 02:05 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by Barrister
Hell. Why don't you just stay home!
because I got home from SEMA on Monday and im boreddddd

Old 11-09-2011, 02:22 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Ha Ha! That makes total sense.

Old 11-09-2011, 03:21 AM
Teamspeed Pro
esthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JuiceBox
because I got home from SEMA on Monday and im boreddddd
Post your pics dude! I know you must got lots.

Quick Reply: Bermuda vs. Nassau vs. Cancun vs. Jamaica vs. San Juan vs. Aruba