Notices
Travel | Hotels & Resorts | Restaurants & Food Share Experiences From Your Favorite Hotels & Restaurants From Around The Globe.

St. Lucia or Turks and caicos

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2008, 10:35 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
I OXYGEN8 is an unknown quantity at this point
St. Lucia or Turks and caicos

Need help deciding between the two islands. I will be spending a week there with the gf and prefer the resort to be quiet along with very few kids / families.
  1. St. Lucia: The Body Holiday
The Body Holiday, St Lucia, Caribbean, Caribbean Spa Vacation

This one is all inclusive and includes a spa treatment every day, 3 meals and unlimited water activities. However, I wonder the quality of the food and the rooms since its all inclusive.
  1. Turks and Caicos
Sands at Grace Bay Sands at Grace Bay Luxury Resort Turks and Caicos
The Regent Palms
The Regent Palms - Hotel Overview

Has anyone been to either islands? I am going there mid June.

-Ash

Old 05-13-2008, 10:47 AM
Ara
Teamspeed Pro
Ara has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond repute
I have been to St. Lucia. We stayed at Sandals which is an all inclusive resort. No children allowed, and it's couples only. We had a great time. There are plenty of activities. The food was not amazing, but it was good.

Old 05-13-2008, 11:43 AM
Banned
DrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond repute
Ive been to both. I find Turks and Caicos to be a bit more commercial, and personally it seemed like a flat barren desert, I didnt like it much except for some amazing diving. St Lucia is by far one of my favorite islands, far down in the island chain and extremely lush, the flowers there are so amazing.